The Whining and Bitching Thread

LOL. Even though I'm starting to hate the broad, I wouldn't be able to beat the shit out of her, or even threaten it. I dunno though... normally it wouldn't even piss me off that much but she crossed the shitline by texting a bunch of my close close friends, annoying the living shit out of them, and barraging them with questions such as "does R.J. talk about me behind my back?" Like, she can say what she wants to me but when she harasses my close friends, gloves are off.

My dad never shuts up. It seems like he thinks that the more he talks the more I'll agree with him. He keeps freaking out at me for not returning all of his calls and texts when I'm out and threatens to kick me out of the house. The only reason I'm sticking around is because he'll pay for my education. I don't want to graduate with debt, but fuck it, I'm getting so close to leaving all of this bullshit behind.

As long as you're living under his roof you're fucked. Maybe you should stop being such a parasite, get a job and pay your own way, ya know, become a man. Until then you're going to be a slave to your master.

I like being a man because there are two spermcarrying leviathans in my pants, accompanied by a bloodfilled violent-rapist bastardator dick.

LOL. Even though I'm starting to hate the broad, I wouldn't be able to beat the shit out of her, or even threaten it. I dunno though... normally it wouldn't even piss me off that much but she crossed the shitline by texting a bunch of my close close friends, annoying the living shit out of them, and barraging them with questions such as "does R.J. talk about me behind my back?" Like, she can say what she wants to me but when she harasses my close friends, gloves are off.

The shit clouds are brewing... we all have shit like that happen sometimes. Just remember that you're dealing with an emotionally driven teenage girl. Just have your friends tell her no you're not talking shit and continue ignoring her.

Women all over the planet will hate me for saying this, but I don't care because I'm going to say it anyway. Sometimes, they're just begging to be clobbered. No, a guy can't get away with it, but there are some women out there who will just push and push until a guy breaks.

Some of them are attracted to the short-fuse guys and it won't take much to push them to violence and will soon be covered in bruises and then cry a pity party wondering how could he treat her like that if he claims he loves her.

Then, there are the laid back, easy-going guys who are slow to anger, even slower to push to violence and will put up with a ton of misuse and abuse before they're just pushed too far and can't take it anymore. These are the guys who, if they are pushed too far and hit a woman once, I won’t hold it against them. But if they’re pushed that far, after that, they need to get the fuck out of the relationship and find a better woman.

And anyone who says that no amount of provocation should justify violence against women is just being a dumbass. If a woman pisses off another woman enough, she's going to get violent. Men are the same way - it's human nature. With men and women, it's not different. In fact, it's more likely to happen because most of the time, men and women have no clue how to communicate with each other.

Then again, some people thrive on drama and aren't happy if there's not some turmoil in their lives so they are attracted to people who will provide them with no end of it. And then they wonder why their lives are total shit.

I guess this is the part where I should go into hiding because the feminists will be coming after me to show me the error my ways. :devil:

My girl used to tell me to hit her and kept asking for it until once I hit her hard and at that point she realized she didn't really want it and since then she's calm like a teddy bear. <333333

I don't know why anyone would listen to a (outspoken) feminist, none of the ones I have met are ever happy, except when visiting unhappiness on others.

My girl used to tell me to hit her and kept asking for it until once I hit her hard and at that point she realized she didn't really want it and since then she's calm like a teddy bear. <333333

That's too bad. Psychobitch loved being beaten during sex. Explains a lot.

Pain slut at the height of passion is cool as long as it's consensual. Pain slut any other time is fucked up and the guy should probably run like hell because it'll be an uphill battle from there. Mostly, I can't imagine anyone asking to be hit hard unless it's at the point of orgasm. WTF?!

Pain slut at the height of passion is cool as long as it's consensual. Pain slut any other time is fucked up and the guy should probably run like hell because it'll be an uphill battle from there. Mostly, I can't imagine anyone asking to be hit hard unless it's at the point of orgasm. WTF?!

Post a picture of yourself. I was acknowledged few moments ago that you were a chick.