The Whining and Bitching Thread

slap.jpg

Nothing guilty about it, my friend. Next time one of my close lady friends says something stupid, I might just show them the picture and see what happens. Bahaha.

@ Raevenge

I used to have a pin up in my room of Natasha Marley, a glamour model and on the back of that was the image you have as your avatar. I don't have a clue why. It came in an automotive magazine.

Glamour model in an automotive magazine? Yeah, I get that. Guys dig chicks and cars.

But an old lady pic in automotive magazine? I admit to being idly curious as to the context that the pic was published. I bet it was funny whatever it was.

This is yet another opportunity to promote the amaing HBO series The Wire. Cutty is putting the smack down on a trifflin' sistah, with good results.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah. I saw all of the old films when I was a little and I'm sure there's a rule in my mind somewhere that it's ok to hit women as long as you're being refined and classy the rest of the time.

I have this sort of friend who is just deteriorating and I don't know how to help him. His grandparents that he lives with have pretty much given up trying to stop him from doing drugs, and he's using opiates, inhalants, and other stuff I don't even wanna know. He won't listen to me and is determined to move to California and become a weed dealer. I wanna help him but it's really pissing me off. I tried getting him official help but that didn't work. He's already been in a psych hospital. I don't want to just let him die, and it's kinda scaring me.

^ Been in that situation before. There's only so much you can do. If he's stupid enough to follow a path like that so be it.

I had a friend like that. He drifted away and we lost contact for like a year. Recently I heard from him...he pulled himself together and is getting his life back on track. It's a shitty thing, but there's not too much you can do.