The Whining and Bitching Thread

So I gotta return part of my stereo for fuckin' repairs, again. This time it's the laser that won't work properly. CDs keep skipping or are not being read at all. As luck would have it, the part where you feed the CD is detachable, and I called the store where I bought it and they told me I did not need to return it all, just that part. Still sucks, since I got the computer wired to that part of the stereo. Now I've gotta jack the headphones directly into the soundcard.

fuuuuuu.jpg

I'm not going to post a pic of myself. It's been my experience on any forum that only the beautiful women post pics of themselves. I'm not beautiful and I don't need anyone to tell me I'm not. I'm also not dying for anyone to tell me that I am. I've accepted that I'm of average appearance and I'm okay with that. So, don't ask again. The answer will always be no.

@ Raevenge

I used to have a pin up in my room of Natasha Marley, a glamour model and on the back of that was the image you have as your avatar. I don't have a clue why. It came in an automotive magazine.

^Seriously

I know it's just anger talking, but you are automatically the bad guy if you hit a girl.

Eh, not necessarily man. I'd hit a bitch if she was going psycho on me and decided it was smart enough to fly at me. But that'd be a last resort. It's more fun choking people out tbh.

And anyone who says that no amount of provocation should justify violence against women is just being a dumbass. If a woman pisses off another woman enough, she's going to get violent. Men are the same way - it's human nature. With men and women, it's not different. In fact, it's more likely to happen because most of the time, men and women have no clue how to communicate with each other.

I don't even think human nature should be a part of the discussion. If a woman thinks she's tough enough to attack a guy, that's assault no matter how you look at it, woman or not. I'd put her down for sure. Most psycho bitches like that have this belief that they are invincible and can do whatever they want and not suffer any consequences because they're simply a woman which is bullshit. Yes, calling the police and getting her ass locked up for attacking you is the responsible way of handling the situation. But sometimes, you just gotta choke a bitch out and put her in her place imo. Just like if I had to squash a beef with a dude. I'd prefer just to take care of and that be the end of it.

In these kinds of situations wouldn't it be advisable to just end whatever shit relationship one had with the bitchy woman right there and then anyway?

I was once beat by a chick pretending to be a dude and arrested the next day for defending myself against a chick. That night I was raped in jail by a dude pretending to be a chick pretending to be a dude.

:)

lol @ you two even contemplating hitting someone. Just fucking ignore her.

I'VE never contemplated it. She may be pissing me off extremely (even now, after the relationship's been over for 4 months), but I wouldn't be able to hit a woman except in very dire circumstances (she was flying at me). I just wish I didn't have to fucking delete her texts every day, she makes me feel physically fucking ill when she talks to me.

You mean the one i got 1 post in with before it was banned?

Fuck deron, at least let a decent gag play out before bringing the hammer down.

Is there really something especially wrong with hitting a woman? I thought they were supposed to be teh equalz.

Also, fun little fact to know and tell: The rate of woman-against-man domestic violence is actually quite high and accounts for roughly 40%-50% of cases iirc. Women: violent cunts.