The Whining and Bitching Thread

I have this sort of friend who is just deteriorating and I don't know how to help him. His grandparents that he lives with have pretty much given up trying to stop him from doing drugs, and he's using opiates, inhalants, and other stuff I don't even wanna know. He won't listen to me and is determined to move to California and become a weed dealer. I wanna help him but it's really pissing me off. I tried getting him official help but that didn't work. He's already been in a psych hospital. I don't want to just let him die, and it's kinda scaring me.
Perhaps try getting him to go to some Narcotics Anonymous meetings. Not sure what else you can do.

So, every month someone in the basement has a birthday, we do a food day at work. Someone puts out a list and people write what they plan on bringing. As a joke, I wrote 'cocaine'

I got in trouble.

not really 'in trouble', but I was talked to today about the fact that I apparently offended my team lead and I was unaware of it. I'm glad it was brought to my attention though.

I met up with him today, and amongst joking with him about he looks like a goblin, it was pretty sad. He makes me never even want to smoke weed again. He was going to buy some and I said no. For the next couple hours I was regretting putting some money down for some shrooms. Then I remembered I can control myself.

I can't stand dating websites. eharmony and match are all fuckin racist. all white women are racist and only have white friends and white boyfriends and only want guys who make 100 grand a year. fuckin bitches

I have this sort of friend who is just deteriorating and I don't know how to help him. His grandparents that he lives with have pretty much given up trying to stop him from doing drugs, and he's using opiates, inhalants, and other stuff I don't even wanna know. He won't listen to me and is determined to move to California and become a weed dealer. I wanna help him but it's really pissing me off. I tried getting him official help but that didn't work. He's already been in a psych hospital. I don't want to just let him die, and it's kinda scaring me.

I don't want your smelly heroin addicted friend in my state.

So, every month someone in the basement has a birthday, we do a food day at work. Someone puts out a list and people write what they plan on bringing. As a joke, I wrote 'cocaine'

I got in trouble.

Your coworker is a cunt. What kind of listless fuckcheese gets offended at a cocaine joke?

I can't stand dating websites. eharmony and match are all fuckin racist. all white women are racist and only have white friends and white boyfriends and only want guys who make 100 grand a year. fuckin bitches

Why you only after white women then?

Normally I don't bitch about my aches and pains but tonight I'm going to make an exception because this is an experience I've never endured before. Last night, my kneecap was out of alignment and my best friend put it back. OMFG! I've never felt pain quite like that. Today, whoever is stabbing with the white hot knives can quit now. I've learned my lesson. I will never steal money from the massive bloke with the blowtorch ever again.

My parents threatened to kick me out of the house when I turn 18 if I don't get a job. I got a job with my parents' help. It didn't count for some reason. I was looking for a job at my own pace when they changed the deadline. This triggered a lot of fighting and now I have a week to get a job or get out. Yay me.

You should try dating people. Websites are contingent upon you making the first move; they never interact of their own volition. On top of that, they share all your personal information with other websites and try to steal your money. Fuck 'em.

more than a bit sick of my friend brandy acting like I'm her property and my other friends are stealing me from her just because I'm hanging out with them more often