The Whining and Bitching Thread

There is a party today that I was invited to, and was pretty excited to go to... there's tons of broads going, it would've been awesome. But I just found out my ex is going, and is probably bringing her shithead new boyfriend also. That completely ruins any prospect of me showing up; I feel sick to my stomach even speaking to her, much less seeing her anymore. Fmfl.

I HATE how i seem to be on a different plane of existence than most people. i can't even stick around for a conversation with my own mother. most people i talk to seem to place so, so much significance on material objects and other equally stupid things....and theyre all equally impossible to talk sense into. not that i even try anymore. i really need to get out of this stupid ass country

i will too, i have before, i'm not so much worried about myself as i am other people. it's like 95-98% of born and raised Americans (not that this trait is unique to Americans or anything) i speak to are utterly oblivious, completely brainwashed/robot/zombie-fied, and are too busy worrying about some heap of bullshit to place any importance on other people. or actual important things.

but on to a more pressing matter...my dog gave my last gorgeous nug a fat slimy lick this morning. it was covered in slobber. i had buds left then, so i went on smoking. but now the slime nug is all that remains. to smoke...or not to smoke

The Astrum, that's "human nature." Speaking in generalizations Americans have a unique sort of isolationist entitlement complex, but other than that and having subpar fashion sense (compared with comparably wealthy nations) they're the same as anyone else.

i will too, i have before, i'm not so much worried about myself as i am other people. it's like 95-98% of born and raised Americans (not that this trait is unique to Americans or anything) i speak to are utterly oblivious, completely brainwashed/robot/zombie-fied, and are too busy worrying about some heap of bullshit to place any importance on other people. or actual important things.

but on to a more pressing matter...my dog gave my last gorgeous nug a fat slimy lick this morning. it was covered in slobber. i had buds left then, so i went on smoking. but now the slime nug is all that remains. to smoke...or not to smoke

important things... like smoking pot maaaaaan.

about being the same in that regard...obviously true. AMURIKA is worst in my eyes, probably because that's where i live. that's the thing though...i don't believe that's human nature. human nature is suppressed in these days by smokescreens of materialism, money, and all the other set-up distractions in the middle classes of the world. true human nature is a lot different than we are "taught" it is, imo

about being the same in that regard...obviously true. AMURIKA is worst in my eyes, probably because that's where i live. that's the thing though...i don't believe that's human nature. human nature is suppressed in these days by smokescreens of materialism, money, and all the other set-up distractions in the middle classes of the world. true human nature is a lot different than we are "taught" it is, imo

Sounds like you should hit up some of the few remaining hunter-gatherer societies...or join a "peyote tourism" group in the desert.

"human nature" was a poor word choice on my part. I meant more along the lines of "that's how citizens of 'developed' countries are"

Everybody thinks everybody else is an idiotic zombie and that they're a special snowflake. Deal with it.

A snowflake that falls on the ground and joins the millions of other snowflakes. Then a dog pisses on them melting the snowflakes. Or maybe some idiotic kid(probably my 7 year old self) then eats the snowflakes and they melt in the kids disgusting mouth. The snowflakes are then forgotten in time.

But you have no idea if the air is sucked out of the forest while no one's there, rendering sound impossible.

consciousness is still the variable. without it, would you even know what the laws of physics were? would there even be laws of physics? same applies when your not there to see the tree fall i guess

Oh God. For the past two days, I've been experiencing severe headaches. I'm taking painkillers and the shit is not effecting. I don't feel like doing anything. Sleeping makes it even worse. Tomorrow, i'm gonna see my doctor, i'm sure he's going to request a CT scan. I hope it's not sinusitis all over again.