The Whining and Bitching Thread

And here it is, nearly done!

White-Rice-Recipe.jpeg

Id like to bitch about fedex.... they have been over nighting my contact lenses for 4 fucking days now. Nothing but bullshit... they are just fucking chillin in Oakland. This is so annoying.

I still haven‘t cleaned the dried up vomit from my school bag. I threw up on it like, what, two years ago? I remember I just used some leaves to stir it off after I got out of the bus where it happened. My head was a mess, seriously, there was insect in my head.

I still haven‘t cleaned the dried up vomit from my school bag. I threw up on it like, what, two years ago? I remember I just used some leaves to stir it off after I got out of the bus where it happened. My head was a mess, seriously, there was insect in my head.

Fucking pukepack :kickass:

Motherfucking goddamnit

FUCK

The goddamn starter on my car went, fucking bullshit. Going to cost me probably all the money I got on my birthday to fix D;

Might be able to actually, though the guy we know who works on cars thinks the root of my starter problem has something to do with my oil leak causing a lot of oil to get on the thing which was causing it to get hot or something ... idk

Either way I've got more than just that as my car problems