The Whining and Bitching Thread

Sigh. People should just find something that actually matters today to be pissed off about.

Whining and bitching about my shitty job, personal drama, and lack of sex on the internet is boring. I get to do that with people face to face on a daily basis.

Bitching about the quality of one's ancestors and their history and starting arguments about it reminds me of a lamer version of that Real Housewives shit. They bring up shit from the past that doesn't matter, but at least it's the same people. It's one thing to define someone by the actions in their past, but to say shit because of their ancestors. That's just dumb.

Bitching about the quality of one's ancestors and their history and starting arguments about it reminds me of a lamer version of that Real Housewives shit. They bring up shit from the past that doesn't matter, but at least it's the same people. It's one thing to define someone by the actions in their past, but to say shit because of their ancestors. That's just dumb.

Agreed, I can't stand the "AM-URCA NUMBUR 1!!1" type of person and the same goes for people of other nationalities who do the same thing.

sleep is impossible. i'm becoming a vampire and i hate it. seeing the sunrise is cool once and a while but not every night. whine whine bitch bitch

Having one of your fuck buddies beg you for sex when you're ill, and then after you've capitulated saying nothing for a few days before 'LOL I'M PREGNANT' just isn't cool.

Thank niggerjesus she was joking.

I've spoken to you on msn for ages in the past and you're basically a white, black supremacist. You study statistics on dating and get upset by any results that show white women selecting against black men. You MEH any mention of sins of the barbary pirates, ottoman empire and the moors but whine like a motherfucker about the Conquistadores and slave triangle.

Having one of your fuck buddies beg you for sex when you're ill, and then after you've capitulated saying nothing for a few days before 'LOL I'M PREGNANT' just isn't cool.

Thank niggerjesus she was joking.

Don't you fire blanks anyway?

I've spoken to you on msn for ages in the past and you're basically a white, black supremacist. You study statistics on dating and get upset by any results that show white women selecting against black men. You MEH any mention of sins of the barbary pirates, ottoman empire and the moors but whine like a motherfucker about the Conquistadores and slave triangle.

QFP

That's complete bullshit. I've always said that I think the concept of race is downright retarded, and all I talked about on the topic of race was just to dispel notions that the concept has any bearing on reality and give examples of why the concept has detrimental effects.

There's plenty of monstrosity by my standards in societies both European and not. I'm not one of those douchebags who acts like the world was a utopia until the British empire rolled around.

And since when did I ever study statistics on dating?

What does QFP mean? I looked it up and the entries left the meaning rather open-ended for me.

Posterity. I'm supposed to be embarrassed by it or something. Funnily enough, F&F is the one who edited his post.