The Whining and Bitching Thread

JAGE: "Dude, I'm way more racist than you."
F&F: "Well, I'm reverse racist, so that counts for more."
JAGE: "You're racist in a way that attempts to downplay your racism, so that counts for less."
F&F: "No way; I think blacks are superior to whites, which is more shocking because it forces people to acknowledge a racist perspective that overturns previously held racial conceptions."
JAGE: "You don't even acknowledge the atrocities of the Africans. Those fuckers are savages."
F&F: "Whites are savages. Long live the black race."
JAGE: "Fuck you, I'm more racist."
F&F: "I'm more racist."

JAGE: "Dude, I'm way more racist than you."
F&F: "Well, I'm reverse racist, so that counts for more."
JAGE: "You're racist in a way that attempts to downplay your racism, so that counts for less."
F&F: "No way; I think blacks are superior to whites, which is more shocking because it forces people to acknowledge a racist perspective that overturns previously held racial conceptions."
JAGE: "You don't even acknowledge the atrocities of the Africans. Those fuckers are savages."
F&F: "Whites are savages. Long live the black race."
JAGE: "Fuck you, I'm more racist."
F&F: "I'm more racist."

A good summary of this conversation

2672809461_634983b9d9.jpg

Fucking did something to my knee while out jogging at a stupid slow pace tonight. It was just a sort of annoying soreness. Thought nothing of it but now I can't walk more than 2-3 steps without nearly falling over from pain.

HOW AM I 100 YEARS OLD?!

So apparently they're taking the hobbits to Isengard. WHAT THE FUCK? Why the fuck didn't anyone bother telling me this? I thought they were going to Mordor, I even booked flight tickets there, so now I'm not even going to get to see them on this leg of the tour. Fuck fuck fuckety-fuck!

I am sick. I don't often get sick, but today I have had to resign myself to the fact that I've been trying to deny for days: I am sick. Spent all night gurgling and sweating and shivering and trying not to cough until something ruptured. Now I am home from work, which is good, but I feel like shit, which is bad, and I'm earning no money, which is also bad. Bad is outweighing good at this juncture. I need to throw some flat lemonade and two-minute noodles into the mix to restore some sort of balance.