The Whining and Bitching Thread

I've been smoking this one kind every night for about a year now. The previous chemical got banned, it was much harsher. Me and my other friends that are using it (and have been using longer than I) keep in touch about it and we haven't noticed any side effects or withdrawl symptoms yet. We're being the guinea pigs. From what we've experienced it seems to be up to how the users body handles it.

This kind called LOL is what i've been smoking.
Before that it was in this order:
K2 - (had a mini siezure, threw up, wierd anxiety/dreamlike high)
Red rhino - (Dreamlike high, noticable heart racing, kinda feel like you're on cocaine)
Mr. Smiley - (taste nastier than shit, smoother kind of high, threw up, mostly because of taste)
Stoopid - (Holy fucking shit. Stuff makes you Stoopid. Almost hallucinogenic. Threw up multiple times. Usually after a cigarette kicked the high up. Wasn't so much the taste as it was "Holy shit I'm high...blaaaaaahh") I still like this stuff in small quantities.
All of the above seem to be harsher than LOL so far.

Now Bath salts (think fake cocaine) are hell. That shit is really bad for your body. You don't feel healthy while doing it. I did a lot of it, stopped, and am still fine. My friend over did a bunch of it (He's one of those guys) and now has an irregular heart beat and anxiety issues. I know someone else whos friend over did it and died. The point here being don't over do shit, especially when it isn't that well known.

bathsalts are a big problem in maine. i heard that shit makes you freak out and assault random people. i generally stay away from stuff that isn't weed, acid, mushrooms, salvia or mesclun. i haven't tried the last one but i want to

I'm not surprised. I've heard the midwest has the highest rates of drug abuse. Based on what people have said about the hallucinations, I've wanted to try them, but I don't want to jump in front of a moving car because a t rex is chasing me.

Think of all the data that is being taken up by every "lol" that doesn't mean anything.

tumblr_lva26aDsmc1qd9yzw.gif

Urgh fuck last night. I did some retarded fucking dancing then threw up on the floor at a club. The dudes I went with (random new people I met at the previous club) warned me it would be full to the brim with dickheads. They weren't wrong. There were some hot girls, hot in kind of nasty, conceited white trash type way, but every dude in there was like an angry homer simpson.

That's more drunken behaviour than dickhead behaviour but there is some overlap. lol.

I also failed to mention that one of those dudes had thrown up in the courtyard of the club we were in previously, anyway.

I really should wake up earlier. Days are so meaningless to me when I wake up at three. </first world problem>

So coke was alright, but I don't really get the hype. Though I was up past 5am, and probably coulda stayed up longer but I had to get some sleep before going to work later in the day, so...