The Whining and Bitching Thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whiskey_funeral I think I might be experiencing allergies? I am a congested mess. I also might have a cold. I wish I could tell which it was!

you can often tell by your boogers or phlegm (coming from somebody with severe allergies all his life). If they're green, you're sick. If they're clear, you've got allergies

I fast a lot. That could explain why I don't get sick.

Going a few days without eating can be good, unless you over do it.

My allergies suck so badly that I am prone to several sinus infections a year. I wonder if there is any kind of sinus surgery out there because it seems like I am always getting these things and since my son started daycare, I catch whatever he does from the boogerheads in his class.

Allergies are, generally speaking, due to immune system issues (which often originate in the gut). I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard the GAPS diet is supposed to help out with that.

Yeah, I never get sick either. And it's not because I'm a healthy fuck or anything. I eat Tyson frozen Honey Breast Tenders daily and the only exercise I get is climbing a flight of stairs to get to class. So, I don't know what you fuckers are doing, but start eating frozen foods and you'll start feeling better.

Allergies are, generally speaking, due to immune system issues (which often originate in the gut). I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard the GAPS diet is supposed to help out with that.

Pretty much. Your body thinks it's under attack. I've kept my allergies in check for the past year with heavy doses of Fish Oil, 100mg of CoQ10 and by taking probiotics. In addition to having other benefits, I've only had a few days of severe allergies where I've had to pop an Allegra or shoot up some Afrin

P and by taking probiotics.

Yeah most people don't realize their gut flora is mostly gone due to antibiotics and artificial sweetners, among other things. I've recently thrown some probiotics into my supplements and I'm noticing some improvement.

Sucralose (Splenda), which is present in basically every energy drink, is known to reduce beneficial gut bacteria.

I think this was a cold. Better today and all the windows are open.

I was just at the supermarket the other day looking at fish sticks! I think all this talk of them is a sign.

I'm starting to find myself discriminating against Indians. They're an absolute pain in the ass to work with at my job.

Working on their tickets is like fishing for salmon with a popsicle stick, 3 feet of kite string and a chunk of cheddar cheese. They'll put nothing in the problem description other than "Please do the needful", don't answer my calls or have a voicemail where I can say "WHAT THE FUCK IS THE NEEDFUL?!?1 THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORD, ASSHOLE!"

Furthermore, they don't respond to my emails, and they'll reopen tickets that I close due to lack of contact. An absolute nightmare for my metrics.

I'm starting to find myself discriminating against Indians. They're an absolute pain in the ass to work with at my job.

Working on their tickets is like fishing for salmon with a popsicle stick, 3 feet of kite string and a chunk of cheddar cheese. They'll put nothing in the problem description other than "Please do the needful", don't answer my calls or have a voicemail where I can say "WHAT THE FUCK IS THE NEEDFUL?!?1 THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORD, ASSHOLE!"

Furthermore, they don't respond to my emails, and they'll reopen tickets that I close due to lack of contact. An absolute nightmare for my metrics.

I'm having this same problem with black people. Absolute nightmare to deal with in a customer service environment.