The Whining and Bitching Thread

Eminem...I've heard and felt his music since I was a kid. But eventually I realized, although he's good at rhyming, his voice is monotone. In fact, his style is very unchanging. He's not as creative as other artists.

ICP is pretty creative. They've got a huge imagination. Their lyrics are pretty witty too. Their lyrics are fairly worth actually listening to.

In my opinion, anyways. I admit I could be wrong, but that would have to be proven to me philosophically.

You're gay.

KILLED IT at open mic last night. I wore my sigil of Baphomet shirt and some metal dude was like "SATAN" and at that moment I really wished my friends wanted to play darker music and not bluegrass and Neil Young covers.

KILLED IT at open mic last night. I wore my sigil of Baphomet shirt and some metal dude was like "SATAN" and at that moment I really wished my friends wanted to play darker music and not bluegrass and Neil Young covers.

That's the kind of music my stupid asshole ex plays at open mic. This and old timey blues, which is awful.

Oh no. :( Any customer service job is fucking ridiculous. I've been a waitress for two years now, and I just fucking hate people. Some dude asked me what was squash today. I don't know how to explain that to someone who doesn't understand pumpkins.

Whiskey_funeral: I hope your job situation turns out okay. Maybe when your child turns like 5 and you can put him in school that takes them longer you could look around and see what you could find. Though I understand shit is pretty rough.

They do make a lot but it depends on what kind of restaurant. My old job was at an Italian restaurant and that paid well because it was a fancy hipster place, and who doesn't like Italian food? This new one is a salad bar, so it's not that good... But at least the hours are flexible. Are you a busser Vimana?

Whiskey_funeral: I hope your job situation turns out okay. Maybe when your child turns like 5 and you can put him in school that takes them longer you could look around and see what you could find. Though I understand shit is pretty rough.

Thanks, dear. It looks like I've been able to work something out with them. Though I HATE to give up part of my weekend, it's been decided in my best interest that I work either a Saturday or Sunday morning. As for Tuesdays and Thursdays, it'll be like an "on call" situation...more or less meaning I'll be able to work for a couple of hours while the little guy naps.

A good move on my part: I actually brought this up to the boss that gave me the write up. She responded positively to my idea and even said she wanted to talk to me about possibly rearranging my schedule a bit.

Can you imagine a Devout Muslim JAGE who is regularly getting sex from his slavishly devoted burka wearing beauty?

terror2_2268946b.jpg