The Whining and Bitching Thread

The whole thing stopped being funny around the time they started sending people to jail randomly and erratically for things like either criticising the Afghanistan war and British Army on facebook or talking about immigration policy publicly. Freedoms that are enshrined by "tradition and culture" but not absolute constitutional rights don't exist. I have been out with a religious girl by the way but we split over the religion thing. It was way too annoying.

Fat with big boobs.

And apparently STD ridden if you are having problems with your dick.

I have a paper due in class this Wednesday and a SECOND one due the following Monday. This first assignment is a compare and contrast essay on two works of art from our textbook. Writing under pressure is a pain in the ass and though I have time to work on these things, I'm trying to take advantage of the fact that my son is out of the house today for the next three hours.

My complaint is that I cannot focus and feel uninspired.

What's the word count required?

I'm working on a 15000 word dissertation and it is easily the most brutal thing I've ever had to do. Thankfully I still have just about a month left to finish it and I'm half done in terms of words and mostly done in terms of the main meat of it.

What's the word count required?

I'm working on a 15000 word dissertation and it is easily the most brutal thing I've ever had to do. Thankfully I still have just about a month left to finish it and I'm half done in terms of words and mostly done in terms of the main meat of it.

EEK! No word count, thankfully. Just 1.5 to 2 pages in length. Still, I really can't stand writing papers.

People do this shit all the time. "Something barely bad happened, so I must sue for the stupidest fucking reasons!":bah:

No they don't.
That's propaganda you've bought into.
Hate it when people do that - regurgitate BS.
And hate people like that - the happy tools.

http://www.hotcoffeethemovie.com/
Seinfeld mocked it. Letterman ranked it in his top ten list. And more than fifteen years later, its infamy continues. Everyone knows the McDonald’s coffee case. It has been routinely cited as an example of how citizens have taken advantage of America’s legal system, but is that a fair rendition of the facts? Hot Coffee reveals what really happened to Stella Liebeck, the Albuquerque woman who spilled coffee on herself and sued McDonald’s, while exploring how and why the case garnered so much media attention, who funded the effort and to what end. After seeing this film, you will decide who really profited from spilling hot coffee.

HOT COFFEE challenges viewers to reexamine long-held beliefs that the courts are flooded with frivolous lawsuits that lead to "jackpot justice," ultimately questioning the effectiveness of a civil justice system heavily influenced by bottom-line corporate interests.* This provocative documentary shows how Americans give up their Constitutional rights in all sorts of ways without knowing it, for example, by voting for caps*on damages or agreeing to mandatory arbitration embedded in the fine print of contracts.

So your example is "counterpropaganda"?

I've already seen someone try and argue for the Liebecks. That McDonalds had long been in the habit of brewing their coffee "too hot". Blah blah. Hate McDonalds for making shitty food no one should be eating anyway. Coffee is supposed to be hot. The hotter the better. It lasts longer in the cup before it gets lukewarm. If you want to sue the Golden Arches, sue them for making food like substances, excluding the coffee.

I found a mouse in my place this morning. Property manager said they'll put traps down on Wednesday as that's when pest control stops by the complex. I've been here four years and haven't had issues with this before.

I've already seen someone try and argue for the Liebecks. That McDonalds had long been in the habit of brewing their coffee "too hot". Blah blah. Hate McDonalds for making shitty food no one should be eating anyway. Coffee is supposed to be hot. The hotter the better. It lasts longer in the cup before it gets lukewarm. If you want to sue the Golden Arches, sue them for making food like substances, excluding the coffee.

I also hate people that can't get out of the foxhole they've dug for themselves. - I have my believes, right or wrong, and if you challenge them - you're the enemy.
And it's not like they came up with those believes themselves.
Hook, line and sinker...
:bah: Dumbasses :bah:
I'm not taking time out of my life to do shit for them.
fuck 'em, fuck 'em all.

there have been lots of other people that have sued McDonald's

one involved a woman that ate McDonald's food every single day of her entire life

then, when she was still under 30, she had to go to the hospital and have huge solid chunks of cholesteral surgically removed from her veins/arteries, because she had eaten McDonald's food every single day of her entire fucking life, (and actually aparently having reciepts or something to prove this) she sued McDonald's and if i remembered corectly McDonald's settled out of court and directly paid all her hospital for her and gave her some money on top of that