The Whining and Bitching Thread

So wait, you're spending hours a day looking up pictures of whooties, probably reading Spider Man fan fiction, and incessantly posting here at the public library? You have to write an autobiography.

Hey m_c,

When someone offers to buy you food, don't be picky about what they get you. I was floored by the gall of this vagrant who I bought lunch for this last weekend, you'd have thought he was born under a rock. I guess some folks weren't raised with the platitude, "Beggars can't be choosers," drilled into their heads.

Hey m_c,

When someone offers to buy you food, don't be picky about what they get you. I was floored by the gall of this vagrant who I bought lunch for this last weekend, you'd have thought he was born under a rock. I guess some folks weren't raised with the platitude, "Beggars can't be choosers," drilled into their heads.

people give me free food all the time

and no, i'm not picky about what they give me

Three days after I got assigned my class for next semester, I got an email from a student asking what we would be reading. Fuck, I hadn't even written up syllabus; so I just sent him a long list of all the writers I would want to cover in an ideal semester, which is way more than I could ever hope to. I figured it would be better to cut writers than add more. That kid never wrote anything back; I think I scared him off.

Then, today, I get an email from Barnes & Noble asking what text I'm assigning for my class. Jesus Christ, my orientation isn't even until next week, what the fuck is wrong with everyone.

I've loved BU's department and program, but they're definitely a bit disorganized regarding their TAs.

So there's this kind of weird older guy at my job who thinks it's cool to touch the girl workers every time he passes by them. He doesn't touch anywhere that's really ridiculous it's usually just the waist or something, but either way it's annoying because he's old, creepy, says weird things, and it's just annoying coming from him to be honest. Usually I dismiss it because I really feel he has some type of down syndrome or just isn't as smart as normal people tend to be (and he moves painfully slow at work too so I think he has some kind of mental disorder because he really can't focus...) I thought I was imagining this guy being a little too touchy when I overheard another coworker say out loud after he passed her, "Ugh! Why does he have to touch me every time he passes?" So we told him about it and of course he didn't think he was doing anything wrong. Lo' and behold he does it again today to a girl who's big and has a spicy attitude, so she told him off. Moral of the story? Being polite doesn't always work sometimes people need to get yelled at by a big scary chick once in awhile.

i laready have a disability check
i've been getting a disability check since i was 16

:lol:

Get a job. You will feel better going and cashing your check and knowing you worked hard and earn your money like everyone else in the world. You will not feel like such a loser white trash retard and have direction. Not that what other people think matters, but you're shit if you do not have a job. If you don't have any sort of goals or desire to bring yourself up in the world you might aswell just fucking kill yourself. If people see you try and help yourself they will treat you with respect and have your back. And life will get easier and good things will happen if you do the right thing.

So there's this kind of weird older guy at my job who thinks it's cool to touch the girl workers every time he passes by them. He doesn't touch anywhere that's really ridiculous it's usually just the waist or something, but either way it's annoying because he's old, creepy, says weird things, and it's just annoying coming from him to be honest. Usually I dismiss it because I really feel he has some type of down syndrome or just isn't as smart as normal people tend to be (and he moves painfully slow at work too so I think he has some kind of mental disorder because he really can't focus...) I thought I was imagining this guy being a little too touchy when I overheard another coworker say out loud after he passed her, "Ugh! Why does he have to touch me every time he passes?" So we told him about it and of course he didn't think he was doing anything wrong. Lo' and behold he does it again today to a girl who's big and has a spicy attitude, so she told him off. Moral of the story? Being polite doesn't always work sometimes people need to get yelled at by a big scary chick once in awhile.

Also, "stop when they tell you to stop or sexual harassment lawsuit." I wouldn't put up with that shit at work for a second.