The Whining and Bitching Thread

yeah, well in today's society me "having a silver tongue" isn't really a job either

Sure it is. They call it sales.
i was refering to the verb "panhandling"
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/panhandle#Verb
His job is having people photograph his dick.
i actually made money doing that,

surprized someone remembers something i posted that long ago, that must have been a whole fucking year ago, maybe longer

Get a job. You will feel better going and cashing your check and knowing you worked hard and earn your money like everyone else in the world. You will not feel like such a loser white trash retard and have direction. Not that what other people think matters, but you're shit if you do not have a job. If you don't have any sort of goals or desire to bring yourself up in the world you might aswell just fucking kill yourself. If people see you try and help yourself they will treat you with respect and have your back. And life will get easier and good things will happen if you do the right thing.

i do have lots of "jobs"
just never the types of jobs that the IRS knows about

I'm curious. Monoxide, do you masturbate to your whooty models while you're in the library? Because the image of a homeless aspergers juggalo sitting in the library and fapping to fat chicks is both disturbing and hilarious.

On topic, I was on the bus home from work today and a trio of girls, maybe about 13-15 years old, got on and proceeded to be some of the most vile, obnoxious cunts I've ever encountered. They screamed for no other reason than to get on other passengers nerves, crawled around in the aisle, stamped on the floor, deliberatley tried to make other passengers feel uncomfortable and one of them had the most irritating laugh I've ever heard. It was a lot worse than that desription makes it sound. Why do some people gain so much pleasure from pissing off complete strangers?

I'm curious. Monoxide, do you masturbate to your whooty models while you're in the library? Because the image of a homeless aspergers juggalo sitting in the library and fapping to fat chicks is both disturbing and hilarious.

yes
i'm doing right now
sort of

i'm hard-as-a-rock but i don't take my dick out of my pants till i get into a bathroom stall

On topic, I was on the bus home from work today and a trio of girls, maybe about 13-15 years old, got on and proceeded to be some of the most vile, obnoxious cunts I've ever encountered. They screamed for no other reason than to get on other passengers nerves, crawled around in the aisle, stamped on the floor, deliberatley tried to make other passengers feel uncomfortable and one of them had the most irritating laugh I've ever heard. It was a lot worse than that desription makes it sound. Why do some people gain so much pleasure from pissing off complete strangers?

I hope you told them to calm the fuck down, otherwise there's no point to you telling us this.

I hope you told them to calm the fuck down, otherwise there's no point to you telling us this.

The driver got to them first and told them he'd kick them off the bus if they didn't shut up. Fortunately, they complied. And I'm pretty sure they would have just singled out anyone who said anything to them, which would have made the situation a lot worse for that person.

Well then you should have asked them if they were filming "Cunts on a Bus".

The driver got to them first and told them he'd kick them off the bus if they didn't shut up. Fortunately, they complied. And I'm pretty sure they would have just singled out anyone who said anything to them, which would have made the situation a lot worse for that person.

Oh nooooz, teeny-tweeny cunts are so scary.

Also, "stop when they tell you to stop or sexual harassment lawsuit." I wouldn't put up with that shit at work for a second.

You're right. I'm an idiot sometimes. :/ It won't happen again, though. Read about your story with the douche who randomly copped a feel. Not cool at all.. Sometimes I rely too much on the situation itself to be awkward enough to teach people, but sometimes that's not enough because apparently not everyone learns that way (well your guy did lol).

No one ever knows what exactly to say when weird shit happens! You just stand there like "wait did that just happen?"

LOL teen girls on a bus. I was a shithead at 13-15. Needed to get it out somehow!

Oh nooooz, teeny-tweeny cunts are so scary.

It wasn't that. I know chavs (or neds as we Scots call them) aren't a thing in the US, so, to you, it probably does make me sound like a huge pussy that I didn't say anything. But I know their type all too well. I went to school with people like them and I see them all the time. If anyone had confronted them, they would have got worse. I know that for a fact. They would still be annoying everyone but they would be focusing on that one person in particular. I didn't particularly want to spend the rest of the journey with them directly in my ear, asking me dumb questions and kicking my seat. Arguing with or threatening them would have just gave them more fuel.

Also, the bus was full, so it wasn't like it was just me who felt this way.

Good that that got sorted out, then.

Sales is a job. A slimy job, but a job nonetheless.

I am not contesting that.

I bought new lowering springs for my RSX through a distributor on eBay, which isn't a big deal because they come as a set as I'm sure you guys are aware. So, I'm installing them yesterday, I get the rear springs installed in no time, easy peasy. I installed the front left with no problems, but once I got to the right front and I go to set the spring over the strut and the bottom part of the spring won't sit correctly/flush, however you want to look at it. After about an hour of semi-panic trying to figure out if I accidentally installed the wrong spring on the right front and trying to convince myself I know I did it right (this isn't the first time I've installed springs or a whole new suspension but I thought maybe I got complacent or something). Well, after doing some investigating on Skunk2's website and comparing that with the picture I took of the springs right out of the box, they're different. Essentially what happened is, whoever packaged the spring set at Skunk2 put two left fronts in the box. To say I was angry about this would be an understatement of the century. I'm also angry at myself for not noticing before I started installing them.

So now, my car is tore apart and out of commission while I work with this distributor to fix the problem. And what makes it worse is I have a date tonight and this is the second time in a row that I've tried working on my car and either fixing or changing something before a date and I had to park it tore down. The first time my Buddy Club coilovers needed refurbished because the damper screws broke off on both of the fronts which I was even more pissed about. Anyway...

Picture from Skunk2's website. Notice how the larger springs, i.e. the ones for the front, wind in opposite direction.

519-05-1672_1.jpg

Picture of springs straight out of box.

20130502_180008_zps0e586c0a.jpg

Ugh.

That really needs a tl;dr version.

Installed new springs, turns out I was sent the wrong parts, now I can't drive anywhere until I get the right ones. FML, and FS2.

There.