The Whining and Bitching Thread

That's because you have too much time on your hands and everyone else has shit to do other than talk to you for the whole day.

yeah i have way too much free time but what the hell does that have to do with me breaking a cell-phone in frustration??

Oftentimes when my friends get mad enough to throw a phone at a wall or abuse the device, it's due to the recipient not answering their phone. Also, this was the most common reason that people destroyed phones when I was working for Verizon Wireless in technical support - in fact, since about 40% of my calls were focused around, "Well I did X to my phone and bought/received/found a replacement, can I please change the device on my account to this one?" You could call me a field expert on the issue of mobile device destruction.

I'd imagine that since you have far more free time than other people, your brain has more time to stew on mishappenings in your dealings with ultraslags and she-beasts, and you find yourself plagued with questions that have more basis in self-doubt than they do in reality. Thus you call these women you've acquainted yourself with at odd times of day - the ones that the rest of us are usually busy doing something, like 2:00 on a weekday afternoon. And after several failed attempts at reaching the person, you break your phone in frustration.

That's just an educated guess, though.

Oftentimes when my friends get mad enough to throw a phone at a wall or abuse the device, it's due to the recipient not answering their phone. Also, this was the most common reason that people destroyed phones when I was working for Verizon Wireless in technical support - in fact, since about 40% of my calls were focused around, "Well I did X to my phone and bought/received/found a replacement, can I please change the device on my account to this one?" You could call me a field expert on the issue of mobile device destruction.

I'd imagine that since you have far more free time than other people, your brain has more time to stew on mishappenings in your dealings with ultraslags and she-beasts, and you find yourself plagued with questions that have more basis in self-doubt than they do in reality. Thus you call these women you've acquainted yourself with at odd times of day - the ones that the rest of us are usually busy doing something, like 2:00 on a weekday afternoon. And after several failed attempts at reaching the person, you break your phone in frustration.

That's just an educated guess, though.

the first paragraph makes sense but the second one isn't accurate

the moments of me breaking my phone had to do with me having an argument on the phone, or getting pissed off at shit that has nothing to do with the fact that my phone just happens to be in my hand

i think i need an anger management class

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-bvd2d6ZnM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-bvd2d6ZnM[/ame]

Could someone please knife these FAGGOTS in the face? How the FUCK can these fucking faggots get away with acting like this at Jeff Hanneman`s so called "memorial show"?

Wait what? Who the fuck breaks their phone because someone doesn't answer?

you know what's really pissing me the fuck off??

people are talking about the Trayvon Martin case every single fucking day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

the ONLY mother-fucking reason that this event wasn't immediately dismissed as "self-defense" is just merely that the dead guy and the living guy aren't the same race

why the fuck is everyone still talking about this shit that happened a whole fucking year ago??

-there was only one single shot fired

-the first cop at the scene was actually responding to a 911 call that was actually made BEFORE the moment of the single gunshot

-Zimmerman was blleding from wounds that were photographed at the scene

-Zimmerman made absolutely no attemt to flee the scene or resist arrest

this was a total open-&-shut self-defense case