The Whining and Bitching Thread

spazzy girl ended up leaving her bags in my cave a couple days ago

this morning i just set her shit under one of the benches in the courtyard of the homeless shelter, a bunch of her friends know it's there, and i'm pretty sure she's going there for lunch (which just started 15 min ago) i'll go check on her bags after lunch is over, (1 pm) but i'm not carrying around her shit all fucking day

Cave? :lol:

I got some rather disturbing and bad news today at work. My company rents office space and found out a couple of days ago that the owner/owners found someone to sell the building to. We have to be out totally by the 31st of this month and the office is being relocated to STINKY AS HELL NEWARK, NJ. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Newark's, uh, reputation but it's not a good one for sure. Plus, it's an hour away from home. I don't get paid enough to make that trek every day PLUS I have school and son's daycare to worry about getting to.

By the end of this month one of two things are possible: I get laid off or will exclusively work from home. I am leaning more towards the latter.

Bleh.

That sucks balls. I only know Newark in the "EWR" capacity but I see little reason to hang out there.

31st of the month is only 2 weeks notice - really sucky. I hope you find a better option.

it's not really a cave

it's just that the 6 other people that live there with me call it a "cave" because it's just so freaking dark in there

bought camping lamps for the place btw

it's actually underneath a traffic bridge where the road crosses the dried-up part of the trinity river with traffic going right over us

the spot we're at is walled up with rocks we've got to climb over and it's dry when it rains because the spot is actually designed to stay dry when it floods

That sucks balls. I only know Newark in the "EWR" capacity but I see little reason to hang out there.

31st of the month is only 2 weeks notice - really sucky. I hope you find a better option.

There is no reason to hang out in Newark unless you want to get mugged, shot, or stabbed.

Thanks, though. I'm sure everything will work out somehow. What I really need to do is find a job where I can work at night or early in the morning. Maybe a night stocking position or something, which I've done before.

Bitching about how I can't seem to write any cool riffs for this old song we've had. We figured out that one of the riffs was a complete Sigh rip-off, so we are trying to change it with something else and I have nothing cool.

it's not really a cave

it's just that the 6 other people that live there with me call it a "cave" because it's just so freaking dark in there

bought camping lamps for the place btw

it's actually underneath a traffic bridge where the road crosses the dried-up part of the trinity river with traffic going right over us

the spot we're at is walled up with rocks we've got to climb over and it's dry when it rains because the spot is actually designed to stay dry when it floods

Pics?

I had pizza and beer last night. Pizza and beer makes me sick and feel awful the next day 100% of the time. bleh -__-

Also made a doctor's appointment for stupid butthamstringbacksciaticpain.

I had pizza and beer last night.
http://funny411.com/files/the-best-are-between-pizza-and-beer.jpg

3seb80.jpg

h9EA1CF82

pizza-loves-beer-85-x-11-illustration-print-by-buc--MjEwLTEwMjQxNy4zMzM0NjQ=.jpg

Surely one of people you "hang out with" does? Either way i'm going to imagine it as a ghetto hobbit hole.

yeah
i might be able to find a camera

and yeah
it does kinda look like a ghetto hobbit hole

spazzy girl ended up leaving her bags in my cave a couple days ago

this morning i just set her shit under one of the benches in the courtyard of the homeless shelter, a bunch of her friends know it's there, and i'm pretty sure she's going there for lunch (which just started 15 min ago) i'll go check on her bags after lunch is over, (1 pm) but i'm not carrying around her shit all fucking day

saw her again just now

she never got her stuff back

i wanted to strangle her
i wanted to scream at her "it's your fault for being such an unpridictable spaz that no one can find you"