The Whining and Bitching Thread

I get really annoyed when a girl messages me on OKC and I respond like an hour later because I was in the middle of something and then I don't get a response back going on 12+ hours

I mean, I know people are busy and with the phone app for OKCupid, people can just kinda browse in between tasks of whatever the fuck else they are doing and sometimes they don't have time to write out a thoughtful response but I just get irritated because, in my opinion, if someone is interested enough, they will respond back sooner rather than later.

No one who parks in handicapped parking spots while not handicapped is ever nice otherwise or generally not lazy. I hope these people start having blind, handicapped old people plowing into their vehicles.

^ Non handicapped folk parking in those spaces always bothers me.

In about an hour, my son will be going on a four day trip with his dad to upstate New York. Ex's mom, stepdad, aunts, uncles and sister live up that way and they haven't seen Liam since he was a baby. This will be the longest time he's been out of my care. It will be a positive experience for everyone but at the same time I am totally sad and bummed out about the whole ordeal.

Ugh. :( There's a bottle of wine around here calling my name already.

^ Non handicapped folk parking in those spaces always bothers me.

In about an hour, my son will be going on a four day trip with his dad to upstate New York. Ex's mom, stepdad, aunts, uncles and sister live up that way and they haven't seen Liam since he was a baby. This will be the longest time he's been out of my care. It will be a positive experience for everyone but at the same time I am totally sad and bummed out about the whole ordeal.

Ugh. :( There's a bottle of wine around here calling my name already.

Sad mom :(

I have work in the morning and can't sleep. Been having serious sleep issues, and since I work breakfast/lunch hours my days always suck until I get a quick nap in before rehearsals in the nighttime.
Blah. I need a new job.

Well he's on the right path. :)

Have you ever taken him to any shows?

Technically, no but he's seen a friend's band (blues/rock group) a few times at local outdoor events and seems to really love live music. He's only 2, turning 3 in two weeks. I'm dancing with the thought of buying a day pass for MDF next year and bringing him to that.