The Whining and Bitching Thread

I get really annoyed when a girl messages me on OKC and I respond like an hour later because I was in the middle of something and then I don't get a response back going on 12+ hours

The length of time that it takes someone to respond doesn't bother me nearly as much as writing out a nice paragraph or two as an introductory message, asking specific questions and whatnot, only to receive a response that is one line that doesn't answer any of my fucking questions and doesn't ask me a question in return, essentially killing the conversation.

I could honestly rant all day long about the stupid shit people do or don't do on OKC but it hurts my brain to do it anymore.

Hahaha, it is adorable. Definitely something to think about. :]

Kind of bummed right now, had to decline an invitation to a friend's home cooked Haitian meal she's been planning for awhile because my show goes up the same night. Been bugging her to try this food for about 3 years now, booooo.

Being forced to watch Glee right now. Fuck I can't wait till she falls asleep so I can put on Deadliest Warrior.

Being forced to watch Glee right now. Fuck I can't wait till she falls asleep so I can put on Deadliest Warrior.

Best. Show. "No way your dude will even get that close to use his weapon. Once he gets close, my dude will kill him."

"No way bro, my dude will hack your dude in two before your dude even opens his eye."

"Wanna fight bro?"

*scenes of "experts" talking bullshit and larping in a room*

Its actually pretty rad. I like seeing the different weapons in use, and their destructive capabilities.

My bike's tire popped and when I pump it to find the puncture, the sound of air escaping only lasts a second. By the time I can put the pump down, hear where it's coming from, then feel for it, the tire's deflated too much.

As a life-long bike rider, that sounds like an absolutely massive puncture. How can you not just feel/see it without air?

I looked all over and couldn't find it, plus it was audible. It just deflated before I could find the exact spot. I may not have pumped enough air into the tire, though.

45359_360976474007285_646709587_n.jpg

I would love to curbstomp my baby daddy right about now. That's all I'm going to say because I'd rather not have one of you fucking assholes saying "BLA BLA YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR EX TOO MUSC HKSHKJDHAKJHHDAS I EAT DICKS".

guy who is supposed to be editing the footage he filmed last sunday won't actually get around to posting anything on youtube till next tuesday

I would love to curbstomp my baby daddy right about now. That's all I'm going to say because I'd rather not have one of you fucking assholes saying "BLA BLA YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR EX TOO MUSC HKSHKJDHAKJHHDAS I EAT DICKS".

If you keep talking about your ex who holds a serious financial and legal stake in your life, how are we supposed to objectify you and honor Rule 34 of the internet?

All I think about lately is fucking. But I know it wouldn't help me if I fucked someone anyway so I have to go on finishing made up tasks like a trained fucking dog.