The Whining and Bitching Thread

going to have to move soon, the falling apart bridge i'm living under is being remodeled/repaired starting june 8th

EDIT
July 8th

Had a fucking sinus infection for almost ten days now. Already took last week off work and am still
sick. The doctor gave me some medicine that helped it get past the worst part, but now it's just sorta stuck in neutral. I hate that every time I get a cold it turns into a fucking sinus infection.

moved already
everything's good now

the spot i'm at now is flat (old frieght line spot) dry (underneath the DART rail) and hidden (in the middle of the woods)

the spot should be good till the first of next month
seriously trying to get an apt next month

yeah
yeah
i know i say that every month
but i think i actually finnally got all the "1-time-expences" out of the way now

Straight talk.

If you come on a plane with all your luggage as fucking carry-on and none of it fits in the overheard compartments, or under your seat, your next course of action isn't to keep trying to fit it in either area for the next five minutes as everyone is trying to board.

Your next step should be ending your own fucking existence.

Yeah man. It's amazing. I remember feeling OUTRAGE when American Airlines started doing "bistro bags" instead of hot meals on longish domestic flights. Now it's like, a fucking miracle if you get a soda and some dried fruit.

So glad I didn't end up becoming a Delta flight attendant.

United/Continental has had an awesome cheese and meat sandwich served with Bret's Chips and mustard and some Irish cookie thing for at least 7 years on USA-Europe flights. I realize that is international food but I just wanted to remark that it's good, and wonder who else has tasted this jewel of the skies?

Also awesome food on Korean Air and Japan Airlines on international flights. KLM served Korean food between Seoul and Amsterdam that is good, and FREE ICE CREAM for coach class if you walk up to the cart yourself.