The Whining and Bitching Thread

The screen on my Mac always flashes until I adjust it. It's really annoying, but other than that, no problems. Had too many problems with my PC to keep using it.

As for me? I'm pissed I still don't have a job. Had an interview today and think I might have fucked it up. I need money, dammit...

I tried to install a pirated copy of Windows 7 without success (didn't include drivers for any sort of hardware), and was never able to completely purge that empty partition of my hard drive after I removed the OS, so my Mac boots in UNIX unless I hold down the Option key while it's powering on.

Lol Global Security Standard.

I got my old roommate to do that, I had Vista (piece of shit) and he offered to install Windows 7 for free. It still crashes all the time though... so it was all that for nothing. And my Mac screen is broken. Technology sucks.

My cat makes strange grunting and yelping-ish noises when she groom herself now. It's tough to read when she keeps doing that.

I only deal with mac products these days. They are easy to edit videos with and are just easier to use in general. After going through 4 PCs, simply can't deal with them anymore.

I don't want to get out of bed, but a group of my old theatre buddies and are meeting to discuss ideas for a web series. Stoked.

Not sure if this was directed at me, but I'm willing to take anything I get at this point. You can just tell, can't you?

It's HORRRRRRRIBLE

Fucking fat girls is mega fail. They tend to give head ok but actual sex with them is terrible. It's all loose, blubbery and they can't move or get up much.

Never again, never forgive, never forget, never again.

Anyway, I'm sick of bitches not replying to messages.

I've fucked one fat girl in my life and her vagina was the tightest my dicks ever been in. Fucking her from behind felt like someone had a slimy two fisted grip on my dick. That being said, it wasn't particularly visually appealing and I only did about three times until I had my fill of it and didn't want to any more.

A slim girl with small 1970s breasts is more attractive to me nowadays than a fat girl with huge heavy tits that sag onto the bed when she lies on her side.

What the fuck is going on with my family? My 26 year old cousin died of "accidental drowning" in his own bathtub earlier this year, his system clean of drugs and no head injury. Friday night my 29 year old cousin on the other side of my family was found hanging from his ceiling fan.

People warned me about falling asleep in the bathtub but I don't see how you would not wake up if you got water in your lungs. Same thing as getting immolated asleep just like that. Oh I'm on fire let's have a snooze.

What the fuck is going on with my family? My 26 year old cousin died of "accidental drowning" in his own bathtub earlier this year, his system clean of drugs and no head injury. Friday night my 29 year old cousin on the other side of my family was found hanging from his ceiling fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember you telling us about having sex with such ancestor. What reasons did lead you this massively astray?

I've been watching a lot of Sierra Sinn lately so I'm pining for a petit and agressive girl. Too bad my hands get sweaty when I try to talk to a girl who isn't chubby and insecure. :(