The Whining and Bitching Thread

Well today I was told by a female that I was "gorgeous". I didn't know whether that means I'm good looking, or girly looking.

Not insecure, just have some... issues, I guess. I'll post a thread about all the crap that's going on in my life later and hope for some help.

I know I'm still kind of a n00b here so I'm not sure when the time to "earn" thread-posting privileges is.

I've been here since 2005 and still don't regularly post threads. It isn't about how long you've been here, it is about making a thread that actually is worth posting.

Also your name doesn't happen to be Mark does it?

I know posting individual threads here really isn't the "thing to do" here, but it's kinda something I was specifically looking for advice for... and would feel kinda douchey by hijacking someone else's thread. If that makes sense.

And my name is Jake. :D Okay not really, but it's not Mark. What made you think that?

We got cats yesterday and they're so scared and hiding. I know they would have been put to sleep had we not adopted them but I just hope we can give them a good quality of life :erk:

HELICOPTER CATMOM

I know posting individual threads here really isn't the "thing to do" here, but it's kinda something I was specifically looking for advice for... and would feel kinda douchey by hijacking someone else's thread. If that makes sense.

And my name is Jake. :D Okay not really, but it's not Mark. What made you think that?

just a friend of mine named Mark loves Jake from AT and has similar kind of issues

pics? I would interpret it to mean that you possess a refined beauty uncharacteristic of males.

I've been told by multiple people that I have a "baby face". I usually have to grow a beard just to prove my balls have dropped.

Once I feel a little more comfortable here, I will post pictures. I see some of you on here are basically lifers... I plan to become one as well.