The Whining and Bitching Thread

Not insecure, just have some... issues, I guess. I'll post a thread about all the crap that's going on in my life later and hope for some help.
yeah, make this thread already

Did you know that a huge part of this whole "women are complicated" thing is completely in your own head?

i think alot of it is just "men are simple"
and women just spend too much fucking time talking to each other
where when they start trying to talk to men, the men are just too freaking simple for women to understand
when women spend all freaking day talking to their female friends (like in "sex and the city") it's like working at an M-16 factory all day every day, you know everything there is to know about how an M-16 works, how to take one apart and put it back together and then when you get home, you suddenly can't figure out how a bow shoots an arrow without gunpowder

the girls (i've found) that make the most awesome girlfriends are the ones that are completely surrounded by platonic male friends 24/7 where they have no female friends at all
they know how to date guys because they know how guys think

Some idiot stole my laundry (five shirts) yesterday, including a rare and expensive King Crimson shirt I got from Ebay. How do you get someone back for that? Do you steal everyone's laundry for a week to make sure you got the perpetrator back?

i think alot of it is just "men are simple"
and women just spend too much fucking time talking to each other
where when they start trying to talk to men, the men are just too freaking simple for women to understand
when women spend all freaking day talking to their female friends (like in "sex and the city") it's like working at an M-16 factory all day every day, you know everything there is to know about how an M-16 works, how to take one apart and put it back together and then when you get home, you suddenly can't figure out how a bow shoots an arrow without gunpowder

the girls (i've found) that make the most awesome girlfriends are the ones that are completely surrounded by platonic male friends 24/7 where they have no female friends at all
they know how to date guys because they know how guys think

i just realized that i had already made a post almost identical to this one on the "chat forum"

Why would you pay his court fee? Tell him to piss the fuck off with a cherry on top.

i was in the middle of a facebook chat when i made that last post

the $266 is the grand total of what he owes
he only has to pay $75 in the next 2 weeks
and he might be able to do that without me

Wow, really? I only got $575 on disability (that's why I'm left in this jobless limbo). My friends always tried to make me get them shit, cause they said it was "free money", but I didn't have much parental support, nor did I make much money working in the warehouse I worked at (and somehow got away with it.)

Cronopio said it right. They should fuck off with a cherry on top.

Lost my job today. There were warning signs, but no one talked to me directly about it and so I assumed I was safe. I thought I was gonna be working at this place for at least another decade, and I haven't been looking for another job.

Oh well. The accounting student organization at my school is having their welcome-back party tonight, and I was going to attend anyway. I guess I'll just be more aggressive about finding a job at one of Denver's firms now.

There's a recruiting event next Thursday as well. Get it together, Eli. You can make it out on top again.

Lost my job today. There were warning signs, but no one talked to me directly about it and so I assumed I was safe. I thought I was gonna be working at this place for at least another decade, and I haven't been looking for another job.

Oh well. The accounting student organization at my school is having their welcome-back party tonight, and I was going to attend anyway. I guess I'll just be more aggressive about finding a job at one of Denver's firms now.

There's a recruiting event next Thursday as well. Get it together, Eli. You can make it out on top again.

Damn that sucks! You'll be alright man. Just judging from my interactions with you on here you seem to be smart and gifted (us bass players are :)). You'll bounce back in no time.

Thanks man, the encouragement means a lot. I told my sister (read: room mate) as soon as I found out, just so she knew I'd be struggling with bills for a few weeks, and she's completely confident that I'll have another job within a month.

I just hope it pays as much as the one I lost, or I'm gonna have to start getting creative with my finances.

Thanks man, the encouragement means a lot. I told my sister (read: room mate) as soon as I found out, just so she knew I'd be struggling with bills for a few weeks, and she's completely confident that I'll have another job within a month.

I just hope it pays as much as the one I lost, or I'm gonna have to start getting creative with my finances.

What was your profession? Accounting?

Network Security, actually. I'm one of those cats with a double major who has been working full time and going to school full time.

I've been getting plenty of notifications about internships so that will be one of the things I pursue today, and I'm waiting to hear back from an associate about retrieving my updated resume from my desktop at work. I hope they haven't torn down my office yet.

EDIT: Just found out one of my professors is the internship coordinator for the department. He's already picked me out as a promising student. This is gonna be awesome.

I only got $575 on disability

a disability check usually makes you automatically qualified for some kind of reduced-rent-housing (the waiting list is fucking forever though) and also disability check usually makes you automatically qualified for foodstamps, mine got cut off when the sent me some mail that i didn't respond to

Eligos: Sorry about your job. But you seem to take it relatively well, so I'm confident you'll have a new one in no time.

President Obama is coming to Stockholm tomorrow. All roads have been closed, choppers are hovering, all manholes have been welded shut (including those frequenting the gay bars) and the taxpayers are gonna pay. It's ridiculous, really.