The Whining and Bitching Thread

What's normal or sane though really? It's all relative to the period of time and culture you're in. If I just haven't been "correctly" socialized during my later teens or something then I kind of doubt it isn't "fixable".

All of of the values I hold, either expressed or otherwise, have been deemed acceptable at some point, in some society.

Well until you find a time machine you qualify as a complete and utter disaster.

if you think about it
almost eveyone on earth could honestly say that

That's kind of the point. There is no greater or more meaningful reason for me to adjust my set of values to more harmoniously mesh with my society than for advancement within that society. On a deeper level, I'm fine. I haven't lost the plot.

That's kind of the point. There is no greater or more meaningful reason for me to adjust my set of values to more harmoniously mesh with my society than for advancement within that society.

so istead of saying "i'm fucked up", you're just defending your self by saying "i'm living in the wrong society"

which to be honest, actually makes sense
he's white hetero male
and i think he'd have been okay if he were in his 20s durring the 50s in America

Not really. I'm not that conservative. I doubt Defenders of the Faith would have gone down well in 1950.

Soo, some bitch ran a red light today and totaled my wifes (paid off) vehicle. Unfortunately on the way back from just having had 250$ in repairs done for the window. None of the other drivers in the vicinity of the accident stopped to be witnesses, and the bitch is claiming she had the green light, so it's she said/she said. Since it happened early in the day, I missed test reviews for all 3 classes I have on Tues/Thurs to go be with my wife, 1st tests are next class meeting.

Obviously Im able to bitch about these things because no one was seriously hurt, (the one good thing). My wife got out with scrapes and bruises, and apparently the bitch didn't even need any sort of medical attention.

Im expecting to not get anywhere near the amount of money necessary to get a vehicle of similar utility/value without having some payment again, not to mention needing to deal with the hassle of shopping for/buying a vehicle when I have exactly zero days off in my schedule.

Soo, some bitch ran a red light today and totaled my wifes (paid off) vehicle. Unfortunately on the way back from just having had 250$ in repairs done for the window. None of the other drivers in the vicinity of the accident stopped to be witnesses, and the bitch is claiming she had the green light, so it's she said/she said.

That doesn't quite make sense. The light couldn't have been green in both places, and it's much less likely your wife would have run a red light from being stopped. Plus, aren't there cameras on those things?

similar thing happened to me a couple of years ago. I was trying to make a left turn. Got out into the intersection, waiting for traffic to pass by. Light starts to turn red, so I start to angle my car into the turn. Truck runs the red light and hits me. He thought he had a green light. Insurance companies could never really determine who was at fault, so it just got stuck in limbo. It still makes my blood boil.

Distribution at a printing plant. So either feeding flyers into a machine, or taking stacks of bundled newspapers and stacking them on a skid. I got fired for "not following proper procedure" apparently. Fucking cocksuckers.

Can't your wife pick a vehicle?

Picking a vehicle is not the same as completing the buying process.

That doesn't quite make sense. The light couldn't have been green in both places, and it's much less likely your wife would have run a red light from being stopped. Plus, aren't there cameras on those things?

Both vehicles were moving. Other cars went through the intersection with my wife, they just didn't stop/ collide. No there are no cameras, its a rural highway intersection.

@unknown: I think there's a high probability the woman had a yellow light coming into the intersection and it turned red/green as the block of traffic my wife was in got to the intersection. The other driver was coming off the side street and probably didn't want to wait on the light again.

That sucks Dak but I'm glad she's ok and not too badly hurt.

My dad was backing his Corvette out of the driveway when someone coming to work on the house pulled his truck up the driveway and they didn't see each other and Corvette is scraped alllllll the way down the side. $1500 or so of cosmetic damage.

Meanwhile my 2003 Maxima has unmuffled itself. I hope I can just get it patched without needing a new muffler/exhaust system because Rusty Shackleford's surgery is Friday and that's gonna empty me out.