The Whining and Bitching Thread

i was walking across the street
a car slammed into me
it was one of those flimsy cars where the entire fron-end crumples like paper when you hit anything
so the car's front-end crumples, and i didn't get hurt
the gorgeous woman driving the car gets out and bitches at me for fucking-up her front-end
since i wasn't actually injured, i just walked off, and came here so i could tell you guys about it

would have been on here much earlier but i kept having to shit and shit and shit

i think that today i pushed out week's worth of shit out of my ass

I did a fucking social science degree and now I am banished from the land of the worth to work in some kind of fucking sales for-evermore. I wish I'd tried harder in science class.

Fuck life.

monoxide_child said:
a woman's body shaped where when i'm looking at a woman who is really far away and i will already absolutely positively know beyond the shadow of a doubt that i'm looking at someone who was born with a vagina even though she is still way too far away for me to see what the hell her face looks like yet,

it's really getting annoying how everyone freaks the fuck out every single freaking time i say this^^

2911996292_1630a30d32.jpg

I'm fucking pissed off. Many small things really. I wanted to go jogging but my shoes smell of horse shit and I only found one of the other pair. I'm just in that state when only running outside can help. I'm fucking empty and I should work on my thesis but I'm just too pissed off to start. That bitch isn't responding too. So I'm just sitting here pissed off.

Cook up some food, cooking makes me feel better about everything. A nice meal, even if you're not gonna eat it right now.