The Whining and Bitching Thread

Network Security, actually. I'm one of those cats with a double major who has been working full time and going to school full time.

I've been getting plenty of notifications about internships so that will be one of the things I pursue today, and I'm waiting to hear back from an associate about retrieving my updated resume from my desktop at work. I hope they haven't torn down my office yet.

EDIT: Just found out one of my professors is the internship coordinator for the department. He's already picked me out as a promising student. This is gonna be awesome.

I was in your position not too long ago. Make sure you let the financial aid office about your situation. Was in there every day, they knew me in there by name.

a disability check usually makes you automatically qualified for some kind of reduced-rent-housing (the waiting list is fucking forever though) and also disability check usually makes you automatically qualified for foodstamps, mine got cut off when the sent me some mail that i didn't respond to

Yeah, I knew those were all possibilities, but it was doing everything I could to get OFF disability. I was kinda forced into it.

Yesterday our apartment threw a barbecue. Everybody brought out their dogs and we closed the gates. At one point I busted one of my dogs getting into one of the meat pans and licking it like there was no tomorrow. Today I come home from work and the dog cage is covered in shit. The entire apartment reeked. Both dogs are covered in shit. And it was liquid so when I took the base out of the cage it spilled all over the apartment floor. So I just spent a few hours clean shit covered dogs, cages and floors. Great start to the week.

That sounds messy and horrible. I wish animals had better "don't eat this if it's going to make us sick" sense sometimes.

"Kids 'N' Pets" enzyme cleaner is pure magic for getting stink out. Our apartment went from "cat piss stink hell" to "fresh smelling" literally overnight.

It's mainly the fucking shoes. I am a fatass with flat feet and shit. The shoes are always so fucking tight and they always rub the back of my ankle. The fuckers cause blisters and shit.

And I know its not the quality of my clothes. I mean, I'm not wearing an Armani suit here, but I got this shit at Khole's, not Goodwill.

I left my girl. I feel a bit bad about it, she was sweet, but it just wasn't meant to be. We're too different.

Still fucking regret this. Take heed, brethrens. Never dump a beautiful woman, even if she's wild, into some other "type" of guys, is on another wavelength and isn't fully impressed with you. The gratification of being the one to finish it is made worthless with the wondering of what could have been if you'd managed to make it work.

Still fucking regret this. Take heed, brethrens. Never dump a beautiful woman, even if she's wild, into some other "type" of guys, is on another wavelength and isn't fully impressed with you. The gratification of being the one to finish it is made worthless with the wondering of what could have been if you'd managed to make it work.

i don't know about this
in my personall experience
dating women that i think look sexy always seems to come out a whole hell of a lot worse than dating women that i think look ugly

You're a mess, dude. A beautiful woman's not worth holding on to if she's a total basket case. It doesn't matter what she's normally into if she's dating you, so that shouldn't factor into your relationship decisions. This woman most likely wasn't fully impressed with you because you're insecure, misogynistic and racist.

You're a mess, dude. you're insecure, misogynistic and racist.

this was totally stating the obvious
maybe even obvious to him

he's got a totally fucked up psych and he's prolly unfixable (unless he's just a random normal guy doing a Borat-type thing)

What's normal or sane though really? It's all relative to the period of time and culture you're in. If I just haven't been "correctly" socialized during my later teens or something then I kind of doubt it isn't "fixable".

All of of the values I hold, either expressed or otherwise, have been deemed acceptable at some point, in some society.