The Whining and Bitching Thread

I was with a petite and aggressive girl once. She liked us to walk around her room and house with my erect cock tucked into the back of her knickers.

Indeed, that's really rough Krow. My condolences. :/

My whine and bitch of the week is that my manager is a fucking bitch that likes to rag on me for things that aren't my fault. I JUST STARTED LAST WEEK, I CAN'T HELP THAT NEWSPAPERS ARE COMING OUT OF THE MACHINE ALL FUCKED UP SOMETIMES

i made a girl orgasm and she refused to return the favor

...wait
should i have put this in the "males and females" thread??

I hate when my shit falls on the ground and I don't mean my actual shit, I mean shit that I have in my hands or on the table like pens or cutlery. Sometimes people talk about what pisses them off and they mention getting robbed or crashing a car and then it's my turn and I say that I fucking hate it when my spoon falls on the floor. Well I was never robbed and I never owned a car, I just don't like fucking bending down for my shit. Sorry about that you complicated faggots.

I also can't stand when people put shit on the table too close to the edge. Imagine the glass falling for christ's sake. Children do this. The distance from the edge obviously has to be bigger than the height of the glass.

This thread always reads my mind. My mom just found the lens cap of my $300 camera which I, (big photo/film buff) spent my life savings on, ON THE FUCKING FLOOR. No idea how it got there. Now my pictures are gonna be all fucked up. It's already hard enough to upload them to my damn computer.

OH and now she's telling me I need to take a shower before we go to our family party (which she's not going to because she'd rather get drunk at home watching TV, which is better off because she embarrasses herself every time she goes out in public.)

Peace out, bros. Rock on \m/

Why does it matter where the lens cap has been (within reason)? Wipe it off and replace it. You can get replacement lens caps anyway.

It didn't make a huge difference, but my camera is basically my baby. I've at least five scares this past week in which I thought it was broken.