The Whining and Bitching Thread

The worst part of it being illegal for me is how many dealers don't know shit. Half the time when I ask if it's indica or sativa, I have to explain to the dealer what that is. I once spent a shitload on crap that only made me eat and fall asleep. Fuck that. Why sell shit if you don't know whether it will get them high or put them to sleep?

chipped a tooth last night at a barbecue at a friend's house. After several beers, one of them needed help moving a table, so I decided to help. On the table was a bottle and my dumbass mouth was hanging open. So when I bent down to help move the table, my tooth went right into the edge of the bottle and then down into my lower lip.

It's a small chip but annoying though. My lip bled like a motherfucker and is now swollen and also annoying. goddammit

The worst part of it being illegal for me is how many dealers don't know shit. Half the time when I ask if it's indica or sativa, I have to explain to the dealer what that is. I once spent a shitload on crap that only made me eat and fall asleep. Fuck that. Why sell shit if you don't know whether it will get them high or put them to sleep?

I've never had to deal with a weed dealer (they don't really exist here anymore), but you should ask to sample the flower before you buy. Any good, trustworthy dealer who stands behind their product should allow their customers to at least take a single hit from a one hitter or a spoon, imo (assuming you're buying at their house or something like that). If they say no, I would either leave, or just buy a very small amount at first.

Weed really needs to get legalized here. I never had a problem with it being illegal, everyone smokes it anyway, but I would really enjoy growing it and that can get you further into trouble imo.

You should just do it man. As long as you aren't totally obvious about it, or start selling, you should be fine.

I've never had to deal with a weed dealer (they don't really exist here anymore), but you should ask to sample the flower before you buy. Any good, trustworthy dealer who stands behind their product should allow their customers to at least take a single hit from a one hitter or a spoon, imo (assuming you're buying at their house or something like that). If they say no, I would either leave, or just buy a very small amount at first.

The scene here is very different. People are stingy because any day your connect can run out. Everyone has to have multiple dealers because you can't rely on any, and it's not an uncommon occurrence for all of them to run dry and to have to ask around.

The scene here is very different. People are stingy because any day your connect can run out. Everyone has to have multiple dealers because you can't rely on any, and it's not an uncommon occurrence for all of them to run dry and to have to ask around.

I realize the scene is much different, I just said that a good dealer imo should allow their customers to at least try the shit before they buy it (as long as the transaction is not in public).

That would be nice, but no one's gonna do that. Also, no one has to. For every picky person like me, there's fifteen others that'll smoke anything.

I think I might try a closet grow in a space bucket. I'm moving into a new apartment with some bros in September...we all smoke, so it'd make a lot of sense.

In the meantime I'm buying off the darknet again. It's such a pain in the ass having to buy bitcoins and encrypt shit and whatnot. Just gonna buy enough to last me through the summer.

Isn't it easier to be homeless? I'm cool with people working and all, but it seems like a hassle for people to do it.

In the meantime I'm buying off the darknet again. It's such a pain in the ass having to buy bitcoins and encrypt shit and whatnot. Just gonna buy enough to last me through the summer.

Silk Road, right?

I know you guys have a very different situation than I do when it comes to weed, but buying weed off the darknet just seems like too much of a hassle and too risky. If I was going to buy some drugs online, I'd probably buy something more substantial than weed, to make it worthwhile. Going to all that trouble just for weed seems weird to me, but then again, I'm spoiled when it comes to the green.

Thinking about it though, I'd probably do the same thing if I was in your situation, but I'm not, so that's why it seems weird to me. Hopefully you won't run into any trouble with any future transactions.

Edit: Wait, doesn't Mass. have medicinal MJ? I'd check on that if I were you, if you haven't already done so.

Isn't it just easier to not buy weed? I'm cool with people smoking or whatever, but it seems like a hassle for people to do it.
Well, the home grow appeals to me as a hobby - assembling the space bucket, growing and harvesting, etc. Beyond that, I just fucking like weed. I can go with out it, and have done so, but I'd rather not.

Silk Road, right?

I know you guys have a very different situation than I do when it comes to weed, but buying weed off the darknet just seems like too much of a hassle and too risky. If I was going to buy some drugs online, I'd probably buy something more substantial than weed, to make it worthwhile. Going to all that trouble just for weed seems weird to me, but then again, I'm spoiled when it comes to the green.

Thinking about it though, I'd probably do the same thing if I was in your situation, but I'm not, so that's why it seems weird to me. Hopefully you won't run into any trouble with any future transactions.

Edit: Wait, doesn't Mass. have medicinal MJ? I'd check on that if I were you, if you haven't already done so.
Blue Sky. SR went down and recently everyone on SR2 got their money stolen. Medical marijuana in MA is forthcoming, but it ain't here yet and I'll be back in Montreal before it is. And finding weed in Montreal is like finding a toy in the toy aisle of Toys 'R Us.

Im debating starting to grow tbh. Either dope or peyote. It'd be cool. Plus I know a friend that is certified at horticulture.