The Whining and Bitching Thread

I rejoined that Magic forum, evading my ban, and I had four or five people call me a troll cause I defended one guys right to say that modern Magic was terrible.

People get so irrationally butthurt Jesus Christ... Fucking Magic nerds I tell ya

@gay/minority/feminists/etc. type social justice groups and/or media.

As a libertarian leaning heterosexual white male I'm actually inclined to agree with you on most social issues. But when your message and overall tone/method of delivery is at best bratty and intellectually dishonest, and at worst completely vitriolic towards hetero white males... you're really not winning anyone over. Not that the grumpy old white men in suits on the other side are any better (albeit at least they aren't as annoying). Preaching to the choir much, people? Both sides are doing their absolute best to push away the independents/fringe cases/etc. that might actually agree with them on some issues. Result? We don't vote. We stay home.

(Tumblr browsing got me riled up @ social justice)

Translation

"Whitewash your message enough so that you're not stepping on our toes, because we can't handle that - even though we break yours every day"

"Two wrongs *do* make a right. Let's alienate people that agree with us."

It is just ridiculous to me to say to people who are oppressed that "I know you're angry about this whole oppression thing, but could you...ya know...just be angry a little bit quieter and nicer?"

It is just ridiculous to me to say to people who are oppressed that "I know you're angry about this whole oppression thing, but could you...ya know...just be angry a little bit quieter and nicer?"

If it was the actual oppressor saying that I would agree with you. You're looking at a situation with a somewhat neutral third party looking on. Why the hell would I stick my neck out to help either side if they're both spiteful towards me?

Edit: Didn't post that to pick a fight, just making an observation. You guys should know from my post history I'm not a troller =D

I don't know how there can be a neutral position here. Someone either is or isn't a white [male] supremacist, and their actions often speak for what side they support rather than "OH NO I'm not [x]" or whatever.

I don't know how there can be a neutral position here. Someone either is or isn't a white [male] supremacist, and their actions often speak for what side they support rather than "OH NO I'm not [x]" or whatever.

I hate to use Spiderman as an example, but it did come to mind. 3 parties involved. Normally he would intervene based on his general beliefs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Mort here. In this instance neutrality is siding with the establishment, i.e becoming the oppressor.

I think I'm being trolled. My retarded ex, a self-proclaimed "metalhead genius", is trying to instigate a debate with me and saying all of the following:

- "The Chasm is black metal because they scream and not growl" apparently.
- "Music is not a form of art because art means visual only."
- "Periphery is better than The Chasm."

I'm ashamed for even associating with this person.

I think I'm being trolled. My retarded ex, a self-proclaimed "metalhead genius", is trying to instigate a debate with me and saying all of the following:

- "The Chasm is black metal because they scream and not growl" apparently.
- "Music is not a form of art because art means visual only."
- "Periphery is better than The Chasm."

I'm ashamed for even associating with this person.

This same girl is at it again. Good fucking god make it stop

Can't find a source for weed. I know there's a ton floating around here in Boston but I don't really have a social circle here so...I've just been buying off the darknet, but it's kinda sketch and on the pricey side.

Kinda in the same boat. I've been drinking to tide myself over tonight. I also had a little kava and I'm hitting res out of a couple bowls. I'll see what happens.

I can have people legally deliver weed to my door step, and I do. :)

But fuck, I want to find some other shit too. I guess that's what I get for not leaving my house ever...

Weed really needs to get legalized here. I never had a problem with it being illegal, everyone smokes it anyway, but I would really enjoy growing it and that can get you further into trouble imo.