The Whining and Bitching Thread

Coming from an armenian actually only makes more sense. I don't see your point.

Does it really? I thought both of them hated Muslims and were full of nationalist types. I'm getting this only from my extremely shallow knowledge of Armenian history, and the two Armenians I've met named Armen, both of which were hyper-sensitive about their ethnicity. Is it kind of like how blacks get upset whenever they have to learn about the Holocaust? "Hitler killed us too!!!!! Don't steal my pity!!!"

EDIT: Wikipedia is backing me up bro

Armenia–Israel relations are bilateral relations between Armenia and Israel. Since independence, Armenia has received support from Israel and today remains one of its major trade partners. During the period of 1993-2007 Armenia was covered from the Embassy of Israel in Georgia. Since 2007 the residence of the Embassy moved to Jerusalem. On October 2010 Shmuel Meirom was appointed as Ambassador of Israel in Armenia. In 1996 Mr. Tsolak Momjian was appointed as Honorary Consul of Armenia in Jerusalem.[1] On 2012 Mr. Armen Melkonian was appointed as Ambassador of Armenia to Israel with residence in Cairo.[2] On October 2012 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Armenia to Israel Mr. Armen Melkonyan presented his credentials to the Israeli President Shimon Perez.[3]

The Armenians and the Jews have been often compared in both academic and non-academic literature since at least early 20th century, often in the context of the Armenian Genocide and the Holocaust,[4][5] which along with the Rwandan Genocide are considered among the most notorious genocides of the 20th century.[6] Historians, journalists, political experts have pointed out a number of similarities between the two ethnic groups: the wide dispersion around the world, the relatively small size, the former lack of statehood, the fact that both countries are largely surrounded by Muslim and mainly hostile countries, their influential lobby in the United States, and even their success in chess.[7][8][9][10]

Armenians don't like Jews. Don't look into their "similar" histories or trade relations. I think you're forgetting that Jews are probably the most disliked people on the planet (next to the Turks).

Source: Lived with Armenians for 7 years.

FUCK EVERY SINGLE ZIONIST JEW ON THIS PLANET ... thank you, that is all.

Lol. Because they should just allow Hamas to fire rockets indiscriminately at civilian targets. I hope Israel wipes Hamas and their supporters off the face the fucking Earth.

Also, you are a complete fucking moron.

Man, I remember a time when Greys rants were long and entertaining diatribes about middle-aged breasts or something.

Armenians don't like Jews. Don't look into their "similar" histories or trade relations. I think you're forgetting that Jews are probably the most disliked people on the planet (next to the Turks).

Source: Lived with Armenians for 7 years.

I would disagree that Turks are so disliked on a world-wide scale, but that you say that fully validates your claim of having to suffer Armenian presence for song long, so I'll take your word for it regarding Jewish/Armenian relations.

Mathiäs;10887129 said:
Lol. Because they should just allow Hamas to fire rockets indiscriminately at civilian targets. I hope Israel wipes Hamas and their supporters off the face the fucking Earth.

Better than firing specifically at civilian targets?

I saw so much suffering in the baroque sculptures of jesus and saints the other day. Sometimes Catholicism seems like a weird bdsm cult. Even the faces made me think those people must have had a wildly different mindset.

I saw so much suffering in the baroque sculptures of jesus and saints the other day. Sometimes Catholicism seems like a weird bdsm cult. Even the faces made me think those people must have had a wildly different mindset.

From my experience in Catholic school, they have a pretty big focus on pain and guilt. They tell children humans are inherently evil and can't be as good as Jesus.