The Whining and Bitching Thread

Mathiäs;10892385 said:
I think Summerian and TechnicalBarbarity are easily the most retarded people on this board. Who else agrees with this?

Summerian is pretty up there, but yeah not much even approaches the level of outright raging lunacy that TB often reaches. I mean he basically implied that Obama is somehow some leftist messiah (when he is far from it) and has demonstrated time and time again that he is a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic piece of filth.

Summerian is pretty up there, but yeah not much even approaches the level of outright raging lunacy that TB often reaches. I mean he basically implied that Obama is somehow some leftist messiah (when he is far from it) and has demonstrated time and time again that he is a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic piece of filth.

Well I really don't care about what he thinks about people who don't like their genitals. I just think that he's an idiot.

... says the raging transexual lunatic. :lol: You are by far the most venomous motherfucker around here. Must be all that built up frustration. Are all trannies usually as angry and grumpy as you are?

Oh and i'm a racist now? lol, that poison in you sure is blinding.

Must be all the Dave Mustaine brand of knuckle children he guzzles by the barrel.

39894a45395d40995a3c6529ee456086.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rep-Michele-Bachmann-For-President-2016/252610641515987

8fa9fdd47366f496734734e252b912f8.jpg

Today, in order to qualify as a right-winger, you have to be retarded.

a62636f464548b3df0d2bd4d18cdea0b.jpg

United States Debt
$ 17,676,169,430,242
Debt as % of GDP: 102.21%

So... you a Banana republic yet?

So a little rant incoming. My dick is kinda sore and swollen because I fucked too much this week. It's like, red around the head and it hurts a little. Basically on thursday I was having a beer with my girl and I planned not going to her place so my dick gets a rest but she had this new black dress that she bought. Basically, a simple tight black dress, pretty short and all and after we had three beers or something she insisted on me going to her place and stuff and I couldn't refuse because oh well, she was pretty persuasive and also fucking irresistible. Like a femme fatale thing. That dress should be illegal etc and make the whole girl illegal while you're at it. Wear a burka or something ffs.

So anyway, went to her place and it turned out she had nothing under the dress and I was like, k, that's pretty much the sexiest thing I've ever witnessed and we fucked for an hour. Didn't help my dick situation. Yesterday we were having some more beers in my neighborhood and once again she invited me to her place but I had to tell her about my hurting dick. And she said we didn't have to fuck if my dick's sore or something. Well I already felt like a faggot because refusing blowjobs from a perfect girl is a waste isn't it. But it had to be done.

The worst thing is that I kinda shat myself a little, in her bed. Just a little amount of liquid shit caused by the beerdrinking, but there's now a stain on her bedsheets. What to do now. I acted like nothing happened but there's a shitstain on my soul too. We had breakfast in bed but it just wasn't the same. I was thinking about pouring my black tea on the sheets to mask the stain but decided not to. I looked around the bedding and there were some other stains but none like this, obviously. So I went home and now my entire psyché is a labyrinth of stained thoughts. She had to notice it after I left.

That's the story of a dirty gypsy and his femme fatale, folks. A classic.

I just don't think this is something I can maintain in a perfect relationship (it has really been perfect so far, in other ways). Imagine her mother asking "so well, how's this boyfriend of yours, this Onder fella" and her going "yeah he's a good guy, always makes me laugh and he's sweet and all, but sometimes he shits in the bed which is kinda inconvenient". And then she would perhaps have a coffee with her friends and they would talk about dicks of their boyfriends as they do, and my girl would go "well the size is alright but it gets swollen like a baby butt, I'm not allowed to touch it most of the time". Her friends would say "oh yeah girl he is definitely a total faggot".

Goddamit.

Does she have a dog? You could totally blame it if she does. About the shitting the bed, that is. Probably not so much about the sore dick though.