The Whining and Bitching Thread

I saw so much suffering in the baroque sculptures of jesus and saints the other day. Sometimes Catholicism seems like a weird bdsm cult. Even the faces made me think those people must have had a wildly different mindset.

If you read the journals of certain medieval believers, specifically women who would spend their life starving themselves, intentionally wearing clothes that would irritate their skin, babbling about visions from god (I can't recall the specific term for them at the moment), there's an unmistakable eroticism in the way they go about their ascetics, sometimes even calling Jesus their only man who can be inside of them. The stuff is wack.

If you read the journals of certain medieval believers, specifically women who would spend their life starving themselves, intentionally wearing clothes that would irritate their skin, babbling about visions from god (I can't recall the specific term for them at the moment), there's an unmistakable eroticism in the way they go about their ascetics, sometimes even calling Jesus their only man who can be inside of them. The stuff is wack.

fits perfectly lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Israeli Jews are arrogant pricks, their own rhetoric regarding their presence in Israel doesn't even include the term "settler".

Leaving your opinions about entitlement aside, they are still settlers by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in a jam band so I end up seeing a lot of fucking hippies almost every weekend. Most of the shows we play are benefit shows for something and I don't mind it but we have one that is coming up and one of the benefits is for a lost 22 year old woman who goes by "tree"...

Are you fucking kidding me? The thing that pisses me off is that I know the reason they need funds and private investigators and all the other shit they listed is probably because "No man shes got a warrant we can't call the cops". Someone that age doesn't fucking "get lost". She's probably dead in a ditch somewhere because some dumb fucking hippies didn't call the authorities.

The other is for a 2 year old with leukemia. All the money raised should go here.

I think Summerian and TechnicalBarbarity are easily the most retarded people on this board. Who else agrees with this?

Summerian is the only person I have on ignore because his posts aren't even funny-stupid, they're just not worthy of any attention. UltimateApathy is definitely the most offensively stupid though.

Shit is really going to kick of with the Islamists in Europe in the next 50 years. Seriously fuck the post war governments for being so liberal with immigration and not giving a shit where they got it from. Free market capitalism is both a nonexistent thing and still a self destructive force in the form it actually takes in reality.

Shit is really going to kick of with the Islamists in Europe in the next 50 years. Seriously fuck the post war governments for being so liberal with immigration and not giving a shit where they got it from. Free market capitalism is both a nonexistent thing and still a self destructive force in the form it actually takes in reality.

Dude yeah, I think I'm gonna move to Afghanistan or Iraq.