The Whining and Bitching Thread

Can't think of a good place for this other than this thread:

Having to ship your mother's cell phone to their condo in Florida because she forgot it at their house here in Ohio.

True story, first world problems, etc

It's not hard to explain, it's called living from check to check. Most of America does it.

Unless you had an inheritance, and it was blown away or taken Bernie Madoff style. I'm sorry if that's the case.

I was wondering why there was nothing new to look at after having not been on the boards for a day. I don't mind TB and think he's pretty cool when you catch an occasional connection with him in an interaction. The problem is the blog/forum distinction. Forums aren't a soap box. Other than his constant harping on Planned Parenthood, I didn't mind his posts. I got a kick out of many of them, actually. He just got out of hand with personal attacks. Hopefully it's a temp ban and he gets the point.

I was wondering why there was nothing new to look at after having not been on the boards for a day. I don't mind TB and think he's pretty cool when you catch an occasional connection with him in an interaction. The problem is the blog/forum distinction. Forums aren't a soap box. Other than his constant harping on Planned Parenthood, I didn't mind his posts. I got a kick out of many of them, actually. He just got out of hand with personal attacks. Hopefully it's a temp ban and he gets the point.

I like him too but it'll be nice for all involved to have a break from each other I think.

I'm so happy TB is gone. Hopefully its a perma.
7 days. Permaban is a last resort for anyone. I hope this gives all others time to learn how to post with him since people here goad and egg him on as well. Again, he is not 100% at fault for that particular situation.

It isn't difficult to not respond to his posts. I don't know why people do it in some circumstances but I think in others it's to purposely make him mad or escalate things as stated above.
Any details on the ban?
No.

It's not hard to explain, it's called living from check to check. Most of America does it.

Unless you had an inheritance, and it was blown away or taken Bernie Madoff style. I'm sorry if that's the case.

Not the case in either. My dad retired several years ago and is living off what he saved for years.

People who have "condos" are not living paycheck to paycheck..it was a just a joke though, since Ozz is always having to move back in with his parents..

People who have "condos" are not living paycheck to paycheck..it was a just a joke though, since Ozz is always having to move back in with his parents..

I've only done that this one time and that will only be until I have enough money for a down payment on a house. I don't want to do it but I'm tired of renting.