The Whining and Bitching Thread

I did say yes, but at least if he keeps up the constant downloading, I won't have to reimburse him for the month if I change the password. :v

Just pay him back and change the password.

If he wants to torrent movies that badly, he can go to Starbucks to do that shit instead of sapping your net speeds.

Before I gave him the ultimatum, he actually tried to argue that downloading doesn't slow anyone else down cause "it's unlimited internet". I still don't think he believes me, but whatever. He got super butthurt about it.

I think it may have sunk in that I'm not fucking around though.

Definitely. I tried to be as blunt and matter-of-fact about it as I could.

Technically, while he contributes half towards the bill, the account is in my name, so imo it's my internet. He pays me to be able to use it, and I think he finally knows I have the power on this one.

Pissed off at my roommate.

Me and the girlfriend have been having slow and unresponsive internet lately, because roommate won't stop torrenting movies all day.

When the net was last slow/unresponsive, and I asked him if he was downloading movies, he said "no". He later admitted to my girlfriend that he was, and that he lied to my face because "I shouldn't have to answer to him about whether or not I am downloading."

Actually, since we are splitting fifty-fifty on the internet each month, and since his torrenting literally brings our net to a halt a lot of the time (to the point where the browser says "no connection"), he does. And I told him that.

I also told him that next time I find out he has been lying about downloading, the next time our net is slow, I'm gonna simply reimburse his half for the month, then change the password so he gets NO internet all month. The internet is in my name, so he can get fucked.

get him to stop uploading and cap his download to half the bandwidth(5mb for 10mb speed). find the options in the settings box

if he only dls from public torrents, it should hardly effect him.

cut him off if he won't comply

edit: oh, i guess hes stopped already. nvm

He stopped, but he could very well think I've "forgotten" and start again, at which point I will cut him off entirely. :v

Worked thirty-two hours last week (most of it doing bitchwork cleaning), and only received 268 bucks.

My girlfriend, a cashier at the same store, worked twenty-something hours and received 290.

Our wages are supposed to be the same. I'm fucking livid.

I don't know if it's because she was a supervisor for one of her shifts last week (.75 cents per hour increase), but that doesn't account for me working at least four or five more hours and receiving about 22 bucks less.

Haven't received my pay stub yet, I'll find out tomorrow when I go in for work.

But regardless I should've made about 300 into my pocket. Usually the deductions are only about 5-10% of my actual pay.

I burnt a fucking Stouffer's lasagna last night while trying to fix my electronic kit (which is still somewhat broken but usable). I ordered spare knobs and clamps for the kit and ate the non-burned portion of the lasagna. Last night was pretty stressful for me :-/

I forgot to take the film off for the second portion while it was heating in the microwave.

I know people here dislike microwaved food, but I haven't learned to cook many things and I'm moving and needed to clean out some of the freezer.