The Whining and Bitching Thread

So I umpire college baseball and was supposed to have a game tomorrow that got cancelled for unknown reasons, so I called my assignor. He looked at his schedule and realized that he had an urgent need for something today and asked if I was available, which I was. Turns out its fucking high school JV softball at a school thats 40 minutes from me. FUCCCCCCK

I'm on the religious forums chat. They are actually trying to ban me for saying I sniffed glue. They are asking shit like "which state do you live in", "how old are you", and "did you sniff glue". Is it even their business?

My argument I'm about to send them:

How can I contact the owner of this site? It's quite evident to me that this is based on personal grudges and not the rules. The rules say "illegal content". Asking for advice about how to stop sniffing glue has absolutely nothing to do with anything illegal. For starters, sniffing glue is not illegal in America. However, there are laws that are in place to attempt to prevent inhalant abuse. For example, one cannot sell someone ten tubes of airplane glue without any models to go with. There are no laws that make inhalant abuse illegal. In Nevada, it is illegal for minors to posses inhalants, but that only applies in that state. I do not live in Nevada. My point is that I was not discussing anything illegal.

I explicitly stated that I sniffed glue. I never even mentioned any kind of solvent. It could have been Elmer's Washable School Glue. It could have been dried airplane glue. It could have been liquid solvent glue, but I never said anything about that. That's what has a few regulations placed on it. Even if inhalant abuse was in fact illegal, you still wouldn't have reasonable grounds to ban me, because you wouldn't know if I was abusing the solvents, or just smelling some random glue.

Why are there fucking clean versions of Pantera and Skid Row albums? What is this world now? Sissyland? I guarantee that most fans of Pantera and Skid Rows are not interested in all sorts of bells and whistles blocking the music out.

Getting surgery Friday to fix my deviated septum. I hit my nose pretty hard when working at FedEx. I don't think I broke it so much as weakened the cartilage and it's slowly gotten worse since it happened 6 years ago to the point its tough to breath out of the left nostril most of the time. It's a pretty simple/short surgery, more with discomfort/mouthbreathing for a week afterwards while the splints are in there. I'm a bit nervous, but at least I managed to get a full week off afterwards so at least I can chill and listen to music all week while healing.

Sucks to burn vacation on this but I'll have 2 days left after so maybe I'll get a real vacation. Go to Asheville or do the Blue Ridge Pkwy drive or some such later on...