The Whining and Bitching Thread

So what does lmo actually mean? Is it a hot homeless chick as Matt seems to imply?

Also be a goddamn man and build your own furniture. Or get thrift store crap and restain it. You save tons of money with a great result, plus it's a pretty fun bonding activity to do with your lady. Beer, sunshine, metal and a hand sander. Welcome to excellent adulthood.

Reactions: CiG
What's that?

So what does lmo actually mean? Is it a hot homeless chick as Matt seems to imply

f0

My top teeth and jaw are hurting much more from the area swelling. Nose is barely hurting in comparison which is funny since that's what they operated on... I guess it's just more nerve endings...

The hydrocodone is helping but says only take every 6 hours leaving around 2 hours pain every 6. Don't wanna take too much... Meh.

Its funny that you mention getting surgery for a deviated septum. I went to a concert a week or two ago and got blindsided/headbutted in the face pretty hard (enough to knock me down), and im pretty sure it broke my nose. Ever since ive had a harder time breathing out of my right nostril, so im pretty sure I deviated my septum a little bit. I also get a nice cartilage sound when I push my nose to the left. At least visibly my nose looks normal, but im hoping that I wont have to get surgery to correct my breathing.

As for the hydrocodone, ive never understood why Vicodin is a combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen rather than ibuprofen. Ibuprofen is definitely better for inflammatory related pain. Take some Advil a few hours after the pain meds to see if it helps. And maybe apply some ice if you havent already been doing so.

I keep waking up with dry eye, always in my left eye. Never had this before. It hurts like fuckery. Need to get some eye drops ASAP.

So for the past three nights, the youngest lad that lives here (he's like... 16) has had 10+ people over all night, stomping up and down the stairs repeatedly. Tonight I told him there better not be any fucking noise tonight, since I have to work early. He told me "oh yeah, there won't be any noise, I promise."

Literally 3:00 in the morning, I faintly hear "let me in" from outside and banging on the door. I know it's not someone here for me, so I ignore it. This goes on for ten minutes. Then I hear a basketball being thrown against the side of the house, repeatedly, until it hits my bedroom window with such force that it was lucky it didn't shatter.

It was one of the young lad's shithead friends who wanted in to get his PS4. I fucking lost my shit.

Suffice it to say, come morning I'm gonna put the boots to someone. Unlike these fucking jobless teenage bums, I have a job I need to get up for. Not impressed.

Reactions: CiG
I'd be afraid of cracking skulls and there being nothing inside; never in my life have I met teenagers with such shit for brains.

Even the worst of my peers when I was in high school, weren't this fucking retarded.

I got some last week. They're providing temporary relief only because I appear to have taken a layer off my cornea when waking up with said dry eye and now it has to heal. I constantly feel like I have something stuck in my eye.

I got some last week. They're providing temporary relief only because I appear to have taken a layer off my cornea when waking up with said dry eye and now it has to heal. I constantly feel like I have something stuck in my eye.
At least it's congruent with your profile picture.

So I went to the bar for karaoke and so did the ex I still live with.

Turned out to be a greasy night (to my delight), and this really hot chick (like, 9.5/10) who was drunk as fuck was hitting on me all night; she offered to buy me drinks, she kissed me, and literally gave me a fucking backrub during my song while I was singing, lmao. I could have literally went home with this girl were it not for my ex giving her stinkeye and scaring her off.

So she ended up moving from me, to the bartender afterwards. Fuuuck. Why me lmao. Also I am still kind of drunk. Whatever.

So I went to the bar for karaoke and so did the ex I still live with.

Turned out to be a greasy night (to my delight), and this really hot chick (like, 9.5/10) who was drunk as fuck was hitting on me all night; she offered to buy me drinks, she kissed me, and literally gave me a fucking backrub during my song while I was singing, lmao. I could have literally went home with this girl were it not for my ex giving her stinkeye and scaring her off.

So she ended up moving from me, to the bartender afterwards. Fuuuck. Why me lmao. Also I am still kind of drunk. Whatever.
"9.5/10, "Also I am still kind of drunk" I'm placing bets this woman looked less like a supermodel and more like Mama June.

I'm not as buzzed tbh (still kind of but not outright drunk) but I can confirm she was actually pretty hot.