The Whining and Bitching Thread

i don't handle alcohol all that well, but not in the sense that most people mean by that. like, it takes quite a lot to get me drunk, but not much at all to give me a shit of a headache and a godawful hangover the next day. that's especially true with beer, less so with spirits. a pox on people who don't get hangovers, anyway. they were probably evangelicals in a past life or something.

I don't drink everyday, but when I do I drink all the time.

I have difficulty understanding how people go overboard with alcohol since 9/10 if I go even a little past buzzed I skip drunk and end up falling asleep before I can get there. I do have a couple fingers of scotch or gin once a week or two, but more to take the edge off than anything.

Last edited:
I only fall asleep when Im drinking as my body's self defense to alcohol poisoning. I usually only get that drunk at my wifes family's house... mostly because I feel so out of place and everyone is fucked on drugs.

Not that it's a bad thing. Since I let go and stopped getting too attached to bands it's easier to enjoy shit. There's always something new and inspired. Like a rich old man trading in his girl for a new model when she turns 30 :p

ever wake up in the morning and think "this again?" I used to think it was depression but now I realize it's just getting older ugh

Yeah, I wake up every school morning thinking "I can't take this anymore" because I am extremely tired from only 4 hours of sleep, and I have an entire school day ahead of me to endure in a state of fatigue. On weekends, I wake up and go in and out of sleep for a while until I wake up and realise "Fuck, it's Saturday, and tomorrow is Sunday, and the next day is Monday.

Hopefully not because you don't want to admit you have depression and/or seek potentially life-saving treatment