The Whining and Bitching Thread

is there anyone here who *doesn't* have tinnitus (except me)? it's like the GMD equivalent of AIDS at this point

Nope, still good. I can still hear up to 17-18Khz as well, which is good enough for me.

i suspect i haven't been to as many gigs as a lot of people here and for once i feel pretty good about that heh

This is why investing in a $20+ pair of quality earplugs is a smart choice. I have a pair of the Etymotic plugs and have been religiously wearing them to gigs for years now. I was actually surprised to find that I can hear more nuance in the instruments and tones when I put them in, so surprisingly the gig sounds better with plugs in. Im not even slightly fatigued after a full festival day of music now. Those cheap foamies make you just want to take them out so you can hear what song they are playing, which just sucks.

Seeing Exodus and Testament without plugs was fucking torture, and I have never been to a gig without plugs since that horrid experience.

I am part Jewish and have very mild tinnitus, only noticeable when I'm laying down and the room is quiet though. Falling asleep with the TV on helps.

is there anyone here who *doesn't* have tinnitus (except me)? it's like the GMD equivalent of AIDS at this point

Consider yourself lucky. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies. No one in my family has or has even heard of this affliction. And mines didnt come form hearing damage ... I dont go to shows anymore and i've never blasted music at a level where i've hurt my ears.

Was supposed to go to a metal gig last night but my mate bailed at the last minute so I sat about drinking wine all night by myself and now I'm hungover as fuck without a good night to make it all worth it.

Uuuugh fucking GUNNERS are in Australia for their reunion tour atm and every cunt seems to be acting like they are totally sentimentally attached to this shitstain on the underpants of bogan rock. My fb feed is full of people sharing gig photos and articles. Why has everyone seemingly forgotten that they suck and Axl is an überdouche that sounds like a cat being strangled just because they got back together? This reunion phenomenon is bollocks.
Look at this fucking cunt
IMG_8217.JPG
FUCKN GUNNAZ MATE LOVE EM

Reactions: CiG
Was stepping up on my porch and looked away talking to my wife and kicked my porch like an idiot. Busted my fucking toenail

Can't fucking wait to put my boots on in the morning. Sure it'll be fantastic.

Took a picture of it buuuut I'll refrain from posting it.

Reactions: CiG
wKIjXOK.jpg