The Whining and Bitching Thread

I ended up saying that he did grab the kid's arm, which I did see him do. He didn't push the kid and right away when he grabbed the kids arm, the kid sorta pulled away and that's when I got in between them. He shouldn't touch the kids tbh. He didn't lose his job and they're giving him another chance. Kids mom was reasonable, but I hope he learns his lesson. The kids want him out, but they are very disrespectful to him and they can't be.

Kids mom said she has never hit him and whenever she tried he ran away crying. So... I felt a bit bad. Also it was just one of those things you can't lie about you know. The guy is a nice guy but he can't touch

Not sure why I chuckled at that, but I did.

I think they both were wrong but the para shouldn't touch the kids.

para grabbed the kid to turn him around because the kid had his back towards him. Like if that were my kid I would've wanted someone to pop him right in the mouth, but again he can't touch the kids. I didn't get into details but, before any of that happened I took the kid out to address his behavior. He came back in, and blurted out, "what's wrong with saying the word what? I could say what if I want to!" When the para said responding with what isn't respectful, it should be "yes" because you weren't being addressed disrespectfully the kid argued that he could respond however he wanted. When the para insisted to the kid that responding with what is disrespectful, that's when the kid rose up and started screaming, "who are you? You're not my father! You're not my father!" And started crying and tensing up.

At this point all I could think is, "oh geez, that's the problem? where is this kids father, someone please get this kids father because obviously he has some daddy issues." But I tried to come between the para and the kid.

The para approaches him, and the kid turns his back towards him. The para grabs the kids arm to turn him around and the kid jolts away. He tries again and I put my arm out, and the kid came behind me. Then that's when the kid said he needs to go outside and I told him to go to the principal.

Last edited:
Life is stupid as fuck, let the students beat the shit out of each other all day, one day they will get the asshole treatment, you get what you deserve.

Last edited:
Gallbladder is trying to kill me.

This is the third time in 6 or so years its had me fucked up. Going to have to go to the fucking doctor again... last few times the conversation has basically been.... does it hurt when I push on it? No? Well then it probably isnt inflamed so it doesnt actually need to come out. So dont worry about being nauseous constantly and your side and back hurting off and on. Try to cut down on the grease and fatty foods (which I have drastically) Inevitably whoever accompanies me to the doctor will speak up and ask about spicy food and my doctor will give them a really polite 'shut the fuck up, im the doctor, not you' and I'll go home still feeling like fucked asshole and with less money in my pocket.

I honestly hope they just schedule me for surgery at this point. I'm pretty much horrified of getting cut on... but fuck I'm tired of this.

I left my 8am pre-workout ales by a radiator that I was sure was turned off.

It wasn't turned off.

Day ruined. Might as well just go back to bed and shoot sperm at things.

I ended up saying that he did grab the kid's arm, which I did see him do. He didn't push the kid and right away when he grabbed the kids arm, the kid sorta pulled away and that's when I got in between them. He shouldn't touch the kids tbh. He didn't lose his job and they're giving him another chance. Kids mom was reasonable, but I hope he learns his lesson. The kids want him out, but they are very disrespectful to him and they can't be.

Kids mom said she has never hit him and whenever she tried he ran away crying. So... I felt a bit bad. Also it was just one of those things you can't lie about you know. The guy is a nice guy but he can't touch
That is a major fuck-up, and I wouldn't blame anyone for firing him, but I can understand giving him a second chance too. It saves the school some hiring trouble if he straightens up and does his job right from now on.

Annoyed with my new job. I've received very sparse training, and I made it clear both during my interview and once offered the position that this was a new industry for me. I spend most of most days dicking around on my phone, because I ask for additional duties - even busy work - constantly, and it's never given. When I do get some assignment that's for instance Excel-related which I can easily do without training, nobody seems to have a clear explanation of what they want me to do.

Like today, my director said she wants periodic charts for executive meetings based on production and scrap data pulled from our CMS/ERP. Okay, I pull the data from Friday just to check out the options, it can be exported direct to Excel, albeit in a very messy format. So I try to clarify, would she like me to work with IT on establishing a template directly in our CMS system that would spit out the data she needs in a more workable format? Does she want me to start a chart of all production and go from there? She seems frustrated and says we'll talk when she's at our main building tomorrow.

I like everyone I work with, they're all very intelligent and pleasant to get along with, but my value has hardly increased in the two months I've been here. I've hardly learned anything, hardly done anything beyond basic shit I learned in the first week. I ask all the time for more training, better explanations, etc, and always by email and always saying there's no rush. Don't get a response half the time. There's a bunch of new staff members here, and I've been told that most people don't know what the hell they're doing.

Kinda... keeping my options open. If this wasn't a new industry, a startup sort of environment of utter chaos might be a fun challenge. But I need clear direction when I hardly know what our machines do.

Reactions: Dak
I spend most of most days dicking around on my phone, because I ask for additional duties - even busy work - constantly, and it's never given. When I do get some assignment that's for instance Excel-related which I can easily do without training, nobody seems to have a clear explanation of what they want me to do

This is currently my issue at work. I am creating a testing matrix for one project but I think if I spent an entire day on it, it would be complete for all testing cycles and then I wouldn't have anything to do. The issue is that there's a lot of 'waiting' with this project work and I'll be busy here again soon with assisting on another project. I guess I should be thankful that I have this 'calm before the storm' but I don't know. I'm of the opinion that I'd rather be busy with mindless work than sit around and do nothing and feel like I'm wasting company resources. I think I'll be super busy in 2017 generally because of all the product changes we're doing. We shall see.

Last edited:
I hear you. Not having shit to do fucking sucks. It's boring, and you look bad. It's one thing if you know the business well enough to take initiative on some pet projects. Personally, I don't yet, but it's an option for you.

You shouldn't even have free time, that's the point. Your obligation is to work, and your company's obligation is giving you more than enough to do for a solid efficiency rating and your own career improvement.

Reactions: Dak and The Ozzman
Eh nothing really. I just never use company wifi so they don't ever come across whatever depravity I'm looking at on my down time. I'm pretty sure I'm the one that got Sevared records banned from Sams Clubs wifi.

If they only have your MAC address, they can't see what you're doing (at least that's my understanding regarding text messaging). They have most stuff blocked via Websense anyway but I can access Wiki and such.

Fuck that.

This explains a lot about you, but I'm also not about not being able to bullshit with coworkers and surf the Internet at least a little during the day. I work with people who will sit and work all day and not talk to anyone. If that's your cup of tea, great. I have to break up the monotony during the day though.

There has to be a balance. Surfing the Internet at work for 8 hours to me is a waste of my time and the organization's time and resources. However, not being able to talk at all, listen to music or break up the monotony is not a healthy work environment either.