The Whining and Bitching Thread

You should crack his skull open with an axe.

I was thinking to have the area of attack lower on the body... let him live, but destroy the bad seed...

I truly do think that people like that have no business reproducing. All they'll do is put more idiots into the world.

If he messes with me again, I'm actually going to punch him.

The dude already got his payback by having to deal with his brother's death. He could just be a dick, but cut him a little slack.

I had a similar problem back in high school where this scrawny evil bastard used to always make fun of people (including me), and just go around being an asshole to people with his group of lowlife friends. Most people (non-friends) called him 'Scrotum' because of his last name (which I wont include) and viewed him as your typical piece of shit bully. Well one day he was driving around with his friends and they got into a car accident. Apparently he was ejected from the vehicle and ended up dying. Everyone was all sad and everything, but I thought that he got what he deserved. I still sort of do, but in hindsight I dont think he really deserved to die. School was great without him tbh. Some kids are just poison.

Yeah, there's a scrawny bastard at my school who repeatedly shoves too much toilet paper down the toilet. This causes the water to back up out of the drains, and the bathroom ends up getting flooded with black sludge which is probably composed of decaying fecal matter. He jokes on me, also.

It turns out the kid who slammed me into the concrete is into MMA. I underestimated him. I went to him afterwards and said "Just because you brother died doesn't mean you have to be an asshole". That seemed to upset him. If my brother died and someone told that to me, I would throw a fucking chair at them and kick them in the balls. Clearly, he doesn't care about his brother that much.

It turns out the kid who slammed me into the concrete is into MMA. I underestimated him. I went to him afterwards and said "Just because you brother died doesn't mean you have to be an asshole". That seemed to upset him. If my brother died and someone told that to me, I would throw a fucking chair at them and kick them in the balls. Clearly, he doesn't care about his brother that much.

God damn you actually said that to him? I also wouldnt judge the lack of him beating your ass up to mean that he doesnt care. Any household would be devastated over such an incident, he would have to be a sociopath not to care. That was a dick move on your part.

There was a kid back in high school that I used to know who everyone always considered to be really weird. He had long disheveled hair, listened to black metal, and seemed to be preoccupied in his own little world with philosophy and politics. I think it was the summer after freshman year, but he supposedly witnessed his brother shooting himself in the head with a handgun (needless to say he committed suicide). They were also said to have been like best buds, and he took it really hard. If you were to have said to him what you said to that kid, he probably would have just muttered some esoteric brooding insult and laid his head back on the desk.

God damn you actually said that to him? I also wouldnt judge the lack of him beating your ass up to mean that he doesnt care. Any household would be devastated over such an incident, he would have to be a sociopath not to care. That was a dick move on your part.

There was a kid back in high school that I used to know who everyone always considered to be really weird. He had long disheveled hair, listened to black metal, and seemed to be preoccupied in his own little world with philosophy and politics. I think it was the summer after freshman year, but he supposedly witnessed his brother shooting himself in the head with a handgun (needless to say he committed suicide). They were also said to have been like best buds, and he took it really hard. If you were to have said to him what you said to that kid, he probably would have just muttered some esoteric brooding insult and laid his head back on the desk.

I don't have any compassion towards those who slam me into concrete for no reason, so no matter how dickheaded what I said was, it really doesn't bother me. He's really quiet around me now. I felt awful for him when I heard his brother died, but what he did removed all sympathy. He's not weird at all, he is just a jackass like all his friends are.

You sound like you meet the qualifications to be one of his friends.

What I said was effective. It removed all humor surrounding me. He thought messing with me was funny, but what I said took the fun out of it for him. I'm glad I did that, because I don't want to be the object of someone's "humor".

What.cd, the biggest music torrent tracker existing has shut down and all data been erased. This is a fucking disaster. And if you're thinking this is just a loss for pirating scum too entitled to get their music legally, you don't get it. There was a colossal amount of stuff there you couldn't fucking find elsewhere legally or otherwise. To paraphrase some random redditor it was the fucking digital library of Alexandria for music (and ebooks, softwares and other stuff). Even if a successor should rise up to take its place, some percentage of that material will be lost forever. And here I didn't think this year could get any fucking worse. Fuck copyright and the entire fucking media industry.
If it was so important to preserve all that data, maybe they should have been better stewards and not put the data at risk by facilitating copyright violations.

No you're obviously just racist. Am I doing progressivism right?
You're an ass.

Either you were trying to let me know that I was embarrassing myself (what motive would you have to do that?), or you were trying to appease others with a semi-humorous post.

I was really just pointing out that you come across like some dumb punk kid and that nobody here gets anything more than novel amusement from interacting with you or reading your posts here, if that.

He literally said that the other kid didn't get upset enough and start a new fight with him so he must not have loved his dead brother. It's pretty obvious that he's trying to start shit with people.