The Whining and Bitching Thread

OOO, yes, do I have a gripe: Amazon has been driving me nuts as of late...they have screwed up one of my orders royally....just seething ATM about that...Also, just want to whine a little about these migraines I have been getting too....Whoever thought up this thread is an excellent person...feels good to let it out like this!!! 8-]]

Hours got bumped up. 14 hour days Monday through Friday now between school and the two jobs. Fucking blows. The lottery masters should take pity on me, have I not proven myself yet over these long years?? I'm delicate, god dammit, I'm too delicate for this!

I've been having pain in my left shoulder for the past several days. It hurts to raise my arm, and I can't explain it. I haven't been to the gym lately so it can't be an injury related to that.

Hours got bumped up. 14 hour days Monday through Friday now between school and the two jobs. Fucking blows. The lottery masters should take pity on me, have I not proven myself yet over these long years?? I'm delicate, god dammit, I'm too delicate for this!

Fuck this garbage.

My wife started working from home again and has taken the workload off me a bit. I've been pulling 40-50 hrs a week for the first time in years. Feels good and we still have plenty of money.

Yeah it's just really gay that hard work is often rewarded with more work, oftentimes menial.

Boss also wants the whole office to come to his home an hour away and help him move next week. I was flabbergasted at first but talking to my dad, my grandpa was a small business owner and pulled the same shit. I still think it's highly inappropriate that I'll be forced to listen to him yelling at his wife more loudly than usual and do heavy lifting when I'm not friendly with the dude. It's one thing if you're chummy and get asked a favor, another when everyone thinks he's a tyrant and you were hired for white collar work.

I have had double shift jobs before. It's really not that bad, some people get done with a shift at a job and go to another job and do a shift.

Yeah it's just really gay that hard work is often rewarded with more work, oftentimes menial.

Boss also wants the whole office to come to his home an hour away and help him move next week. I was flabbergasted at first but talking to my dad, my grandpa was a small business owner and pulled the same shit. I still think it's highly inappropriate that I'll be forced to listen to him yelling at his wife more loudly than usual and do heavy lifting when I'm not friendly with the dude. It's one thing if you're chummy and get asked a favor, another when everyone thinks he's a tyrant and you were hired for white collar work.

At least he's not making you hunt down rats in the company basement.

giphy.gif

I got into a crazy fight today at school. This fucking asshole shoved me, so I shoved him back. This started a match of shoving and light hitting. I wasn't taking it seriously, and I thought we were just joking, so I didn't punch him, but then he slams me straight into concrete, and I slid possibly 6 feet. My whole body went numb. Because I got up seemingly unscathed, I knew he would want to actually hurt me. That's why I charged him and bodyslammed him. I don't even know what happened to him after this. He was probably secretly hurt because he stopped and left the area.

I have a huge bruise on my thigh, both of my knees are scraped, and my elbows got cut. My finger really hurts too. It could be broken, but I don't care as long as it has function. What the fuck is wrong with people? What kind of person just shoves someone randomly like that? What the fuck did I do?

The really strange thing is that he must have thought that this was okay. He did this in the main area outside of the school where teachers constantly walk by. I am a firm believer in karma. I don't think it occurs as a general rule, but it can happen due to my thoughts combined with his thoughts and the thoughts of others, so I think he will get payback. His brother died over the Summer because he jumped off a balcony. He was weird too. He smoked weed in the bathroom and sat on a bench stoned as fuck all day.

The dude already got his payback by having to deal with his brother's death. He could just be a dick, but cut him a little slack.

I had a similar problem back in high school where this scrawny evil bastard used to always make fun of people (including me), and just go around being an asshole to people with his group of lowlife friends. Most people (non-friends) called him 'Scrotum' because of his last name (which I wont include) and viewed him as your typical piece of shit bully. Well one day he was driving around with his friends and they got into a car accident. Apparently he was ejected from the vehicle and ended up dying. Everyone was all sad and everything, but I thought that he got what he deserved. I still sort of do, but in hindsight I dont think he really deserved to die. School was great without him tbh. Some kids are just poison.

Reactions: PrincessHades
I got into a crazy fight today at school. This fucking asshole shoved me, so I shoved him back. This started a match of shoving and light hitting. I wasn't taking it seriously, and I thought we were just joking, so I didn't punch him, but then he slams me straight into concrete, and I slid possibly 6 feet. My whole body went numb. Because I got up seemingly unscathed, I knew he would want to actually hurt me. That's why I charged him and bodyslammed him. I don't even know what happened to him after this. He was probably secretly hurt because he stopped and left the area.

I have a huge bruise on my thigh, both of my knees are scraped, and my elbows got cut. My finger really hurts too. It could be broken, but I don't care as long as it has function. What the fuck is wrong with people? What kind of person just shoves someone randomly like that? What the fuck did I do?

The really strange thing is that he must have thought that this was okay. He did this in the main area outside of the school where teachers constantly walk by. I am a firm believer in karma. I don't think it occurs as a general rule, but it can happen due to my thoughts combined with his thoughts and the thoughts of others, so I think he will get payback. His brother died over the Summer because he jumped off a balcony. He was weird too. He smoked weed in the bathroom and sat on a bench stoned as fuck all day.

You should crack his skull open with an axe.

What.cd, the biggest music torrent tracker existing has shut down and all data been erased. This is a fucking disaster. And if you're thinking this is just a loss for pirating scum too entitled to get their music legally, you don't get it. There was a colossal amount of stuff there you couldn't fucking find elsewhere legally or otherwise. To paraphrase some random redditor it was the fucking digital library of Alexandria for music (and ebooks, softwares and other stuff). Even if a successor should rise up to take its place, some percentage of that material will be lost forever. And here I didn't think this year could get any fucking worse. Fuck copyright and the entire fucking media industry.