The Whining and Bitching Thread

I was sick the past few days (on spring fucking break). Now I'm not horny. Fuck.

Fuck your friends mom, ask her to make some fruit punch and totino's and butter her up, she wants to bend over and feel like she's younger then her age and you're that dude, it's you

Last edited:
ring loss and dementia suggest that a common pathology may cause both conditions or that the strain of decoding sounds over the years may overwhelm the brains of people with hearing loss, leaving them more vulnerable to dementia."

"Strain" is unlikely. More likely that neuronal loss affects both areas of the brain involved in processing hearing as well as other areas. That's unfortunate. :(

my grandad had parkinson's which got pretty similar to dementia toward the end. not fun. he tried to get us all to convert to jehova's witnesses (because those fuckers ambushed him in the hospital, as is their wont) and then felt abandoned when we didn't

also a couple years before that he reapplied for his driving license just to see if they'd grant it, and they did, even though he straight up told them he'd lost control of his legs. no wonder there are so many shitty drivers in this country.

Picked up my wagon from my mechanic on Friday night after he had it for almost 2 months. I stupidly told him I wasn’t in a hurry to get it back because we needed the garage space for a week in January. I ended up having to hassle the shit out of him to get it back and not only has he not done the work he said he would (replacing ball joints, fixing the brakes, fixing some leaks), but now it blows big clouds of smoke out of the exhaust every few minutes. It’s never blown smoke before. The brakes were a bit spongey before and he was supposed to fix them but he hasn’t and now I can push the pedal all the way to the floor and the car doesn’t stop.
I’ve been going to this guy for about five years with all my other cars and he’s been the best mechanic I’ve ever had but this is the first time I’ve taken the wagon to him. I asked him before I took it to him if he was good to work on it as it’s and old V8 car and he assured me it’d be fine. I’m so fucking angry and I have no idea what move to make next apart from not paying him a cent and yelling at him a lot.

Yelling usually makes most things better.
I spoke to him and managed to not yell but found it extremely difficult to keep my cool. He claims to not know anything about the car blowing smoke even though he drove it to put gas in it the day I picked it up. He doesn’t understand why I’m upset and was completely unapologetic. He wants me to bring the car back in on Thursday but I’ll try to find a new mechanic in the meantime.

I'm sick and tired of virus notifications on my phone. I keep getting this one that starts speakimg in some foreign language. It starts with "vaga..." and I have no clue what the rest of it says. It scares the hell out of me and I started getting paranoid about it randomly happening while I was sleeping last night.

I'm sick and tired of virus notifications on my phone. I keep getting this one that starts speakimg in some foreign language. It starts with "vaga..." and I have no clue what the rest of it says. It scares the hell out of me and I started getting paranoid about it randomly happening while I was sleeping last night.
Disable notifications, uninstall a bad app, or just factory reset that shit

I'm on my school band trip to NYC. This fucking sucks. Garbage, human and inanimate everywhere. Right now we are watching some bullshit Aladdin play at Broadway. Its three fucking hours of sitting in a crowd. Fuck this shit.

Reactions: Dak