The Whining and Bitching Thread

Not gonna lie my life is kind of crumbling around me (now-ex-girlfriend dumped me last week, said she wants the apartment or to live as roommates. naturally im gonna fight it and get the place but meh), and I'm just sitting here working, getting high, playing pokemon go and making suicide jokes to cope lmao.

shits fucked.
Chin up there old boy. Here, perhaps this picture of Beyoncé power lifting will make everything ok.
4DA8BBAC-D5DC-4B01-80C2-BD304D762C40.jpeg

Not gonna lie my life is kind of crumbling around me (now-ex-girlfriend dumped me last week, said she wants the apartment or to live as roommates. naturally im gonna fight it and get the place but meh), and I'm just sitting here working, getting high, playing pokemon go and making suicide jokes to cope lmao.

shits fucked.

Sorry to hear bud. It being polished off with conflict won't make it easier (which reminds me that I should just avoid ever moving in with a girlfriend, since I'm rather insufferable). On the bright side, it didn't happen in the cripplingly depressing winter months.

Reactions: Dak
Hot water heater went out yesterday evening. Pilot light will not light whatsoever. Cleaned the pilot line and still nothing. Dont think its the thermocouple because I cant get a flame at all.Tinkered with it a bit and I think the thermostat quit working. Decided to try and fix it since its natural gas and the only components that actually do shit seem to be the thermostat control and the burner. Have to wait for the new thermostat until Wednesday. Will be good and sick of cold showers by then.

Mission accomplished. Took a while and a little frustration but got it up and running around 11 last night. Big relief.

shits fucked.

Sorry if I seem like an asshole but I hate it when I hear about women breaking up with some guy and wanting their house. Thats fucking entitled.

If its not something that's irreparable I would say to see if you can work things out with her before fighting over the apartment. I hope everything works out for you.

@The Butt: dude that really sucks. I hope you get the apartment. Honestly, whoever is breaking up should be the one to go. It just seems right. But I do know people aren’t really concerned with doing what’s right. The situation sucks dude, I hope you get the apartment and eventually feel better to move on after this.

I’m actually afraid of the dark too. I’ve spent my entire life sleeping with other people in the room. I used to share a room with my sister and my baby-sitter (I call her my aunt but we are not related). Now I sleep with my boyfriend most nights. However, when he works late I find that I can’t shut the light off or else I’d completely lose my mind. Also, I find that my body naturally wakes up at 3 am, mostly to check to see if he’s home (which he usually is by that time) and because I have bad nightmares so I need to wake up especially when I sleep by myself. A close friend of mine passed away last summer, and I swear when the lights are off there’s somebody (or thing) in the room with me. I have a ridiculous imagination and I feel she was really upset after passing because she was battling lupus for over ten years. She was just about to finish her nursing degree. Eh. She’d come to my head, moreso her anger I guess, and other crazy stuff.

I know ghosts aren’t real, but I guess there’s a small tiny part in me that believes otherwise. That or I’m a tad bit off.

To be honest if you're a fully grown adult male, I'm not sure how you could even sleep in a bed smaller than a queen size without feeling like you're in a child's bed without even taking into account someone else there.

I feel like yoda is trying to bring skanks home to a race car bed or something though.

I just don't sleep well next to other people in a small bed like my fullsize. Shit gets too hot and every single movement wakes me up.

And I get it. HUR DE HURRRRRRR. Ozzman making a fat joke though :lol:

I sleep on the couch in the family room. I actually have a room now so I'm going to get everything in working order and start sleeping up there soon. I have kind of have my own living room now...couch, bed thats too dirty to sleep on, TV, guitar, dresser, and so forth.

I'm not one to bitch about sleeping comfort that much. I have trouble sleeping but having slept on a floor next to an ac without a blanket, a couch or shitty bed isn't a problem.

I just don't sleep well next to other people in a small bed like my fullsize. Shit gets too hot and every single movement wakes me up.

6a00d8345285b669e201b7c9440eb3970b-pi

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Tom G. Warrior was attacked yesterday. His assailant broke his arm, but he ran away because Tom fought back and he got scared. As far as I know, he hasn't been identified yet so he's still on the streets. It's sad to see this happen, but Tom says that his further appearances won't be cancelled although he can't play an instrument right now.