The Whining and Bitching Thread

>order something
>ships via USPS
>arrives at the post office near my house last night
>wake up today and refresh the app
>Package is now at a post office an hour away

USPS is one of the worst organizations on the planet

lol, this has happened to me several times as well. I still usually get the package delivered by the end of the day, but it definitely raises eyebrows as to whether their shipping methods are as efficient as they can be. Imo it is much worse when they claim a package was delivered, but you can't find it anywhere. Sometimes they put my packages in the most unlikely spots, so I spend almost an hour combing around my garage, up at the top of my half mile lane, and even ask the neighbor that shares a lane with us if they delivered it to them (I dont even like the woman so I tend to avoid this option unless im fiending for whatever the delivery is). Then it comes the next day, before or after you start submitting a claim. My brother had a package of his (we live in NJ mind you) delivered to someone in California, but I personally have never had a package get completely lost in the mail. Delays, but no losses, so at least there is that.

Reactions: CiG
My cousin got shot and killed the other day, some cunt pulled out a gun at a party presumably

Looks like we need more gun control legislation obvs

lol, this has happened to me several times as well. I still usually get the package delivered by the end of the day, but it definitely raises eyebrows as to whether their shipping methods are as efficient as they can be. Imo it is much worse when they claim a package was delivered, but you can't find it anywhere. Sometimes they put my packages in the most unlikely spots, so I spend almost an hour combing around my garage, up at the top of my half mile lane, and even ask the neighbor that shares a lane with us if they delivered it to them (I dont even like the woman so I tend to avoid this option unless im fiending for whatever the delivery is). Then it comes the next day, before or after you start submitting a claim. My brother had a package of his (we live in NJ mind you) delivered to someone in California, but I personally have never had a package get completely lost in the mail. Delays, but no losses, so at least there is that.

It is now at 'forwarded' status so I assume it will get to me soon. Some dumbass probably keyed the wrong ZIP

Last edited:
Lol thats what my parents tried to turn it into but the thing is, if the police and the military can have guns then the people can too otherwise you have a serious power imbalance

I ordered a CD and tape from Nekro Drunkz (a band) directly and the drunk fuck wrote "Austria" on it rather than Australia and so it goes to Europe, goes back to America and somehow gets lost in New York even though Nekro Drunkz are located in Oregon and sent it from there. He eventually gave up trying to locate it and refunded me but it was such a dumb incident I wasn't mad.

Most Australians who order from overseas dread the Austria/Australia mix-up, can't believe it fucking actually happened to me though, and the band signed the CD for me so there's a CD out there of the sleaziest metal around with personal messages for me all up in the booklet and shit.

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
>order something
>ships via USPS
>arrives at the post office near my house last night
>wake up today and refresh the app
>Package is now at a post office an hour away

USPS is one of the worst organizations on the planet

Still can’t be worse than opening my media mail package and then replacing the CDs inside with different ones.

Also @CiG i believe all USPS mail goes through customs at New York, in my experience anyway... so it probably got lost right shelved there before it ever made back to the regular postal system here.

Reactions: CiG
screw you Chick-Fill-A
I'm eating my chicken on Sundays
i love bacon cheeseburgers
i believe in gay marriage because gay people are still people
screw Chick-fill-A's tiny over-priced brownies, i can get a brownie twice as big at a third of the price at 7-11

My bad, didn't think you'd be complaining about expenses unless you owned. What's so expensive, insurance?

Assault rifle vs tank always ends well, doesn't it?

Does in guerilla warfare, maybe not in some kind of autistic face-off on an open battlefield. This is such a typical anti-gun ownership platitude.

The Mujahideen and the Iraqi insurgents are two pretty good examples of hit and run raids and small arms combatants dealing heavy damage to far superior military weaponry as well as greater numbers. Also didn't America basically get booted out of Vietnam by a technologically inferior opponent who capitalized on a superior knowledge of the environment? The Viet Cong were brutal. Shit, Castro and Che achieved everything basically with just small arms and a few explosives.

Tanks, greater numbers and/or government backing aren't insta-victory assets.