The Whining and Bitching Thread

I will sometimes eat foods that are traditionally eaten with your hands with a knife and fork. It is less messy that way.
Yeah, pretty much. People don't cross a crosswalk unless they've got a walk signal, even if there's not a car in sight. They also don't eat with their hands, though this is less true with young people, and Döner Kebabs seem an exception to this. I've gone out for drinks and burgers with professors there a few times, and I was the only animal not eating it with a fork and knife, whereas my friends my age are more often inclined to ditch the utensils with burgers (pizza not so much)--this however didn't stop my friends from being horrified had ribs once. And if you do things out of the ordinary, they're not averse from looking at you and maybe speaking up, even if it's something like using the large heating element on the stove when you're using a small pot and a smaller heating element is free.

Oh yeah, and if you ever go, sit down when you pee, unless of course there's a urinal.
george-eating-dessert.jpg

>be me
>regular level employee
>learn there's a hiring freeze for work
>profits were down last year
imaginemyshock.jpg
>read the work intranet announcement emails
>learn senior executives were promoted this month
>this on top of 8 other promotions to officer positions for various other people where I work
>80% of an entire LOB staff was laid off last year

mfw29740.gif

And they wonder why there's increased negativity levels within the organization lately. Too officer heavy and not enough people who actually know how the products or systems work. Peter Principle at work.

Shit got hectic saturday night. Went to a party at the wife's family's house by Columbus. Drank a bunch of beers, dropped acid.... smoked like 30 filtered cigars (fuck my life for doing this) there exists pictures on the internet of my brother in law's gf sitting on my lap with her arms wrapped around my neck. At some point through the night I ate some fritos jalapeno cheddar cheese and sour patch kids. I've been awake since 3 pm~ish friday. Finally around 4-6 am I started to come down this morning to a functionable level after some real nightmarish shit.

Got a pretty nasty hangover. Fingertips are numb. Gag reflex feels weird but I havent barfed. Sweat on and off like a crackhead. I'm still foggy as fuck and I cant really eat. Honestly feel like I aged my soul about 10 years last night. I let the darkness creep in purposely and my imagination ran wild with it.

Reactions: CiG
I've noticed (the past couple of years especially) that no one just wants to hang out anymore. I get invites to parties, day trips, weddings, a night out drinking, big board game gatherings, etc. but the simple act of just chilling out with 1-2 friends drinking a beer, watching tv, etc. seems to be completely dead. I definitely get that I don't appreciate these types of events as much as most folks, but WTF happened to just spending some simple time together doing nothing?

I've noticed (the past couple of years especially) that no one just wants to hang out anymore. I get invites to parties, day trips, weddings, a night out drinking, big board game gatherings, etc. but the simple act of just chilling out with 1-2 friends drinking a beer, watching tv, etc. seems to be completely dead. I definitely get that I don't appreciate these types of events as much as most folks, but WTF happened to just spending some simple time together doing nothing?

It's probably a matter of your and your peers' age.

I've hit a slump with my shiny luck in Pokemon Go. Still have yet to get a Sunkern, Natu (of my own, I traded for one from my girlfriend), or Snubbull. Or Ho-Oh.