The Whining and Bitching Thread

Two weeks until school starts. My dumb ass had to get held back so I'm am 18 year old junior and not a senior like I could be. Fuck my life. I'm thinking about just dropping out getting a menial job, then worrying about my GED later. Fuck it. Fuck having a future, fuck running a business, fuck living past 30, fuck feeling happy. I'm done.
You should seek professional help ASAP. You’ve got a textbook case of the greys.

Two weeks until school starts. My dumb ass had to get held back so I'm am 18 year old junior and not a senior like I could be. Fuck my life. I'm thinking about just dropping out getting a menial job, then worrying about my GED later. Fuck it. Fuck having a future, fuck running a business, fuck living past 30, fuck feeling happy. I'm done.

You should seek professional help ASAP. You’ve got a textbook case of the greys.

I'd like to echo @Satanstoenail here.

It's not impossible to get your shit in order. I graduated from high school by the skin of my teeth. I had a mentality and lifestyle problem, and didn't really see any realistic prospects for my future which didn't result in a young death. Confronting it sucks and doing so can made me want to die at times, but I pulled through thanks to supportive influences. Find some help and start working to make the changes to yourself necessary to not be the greys.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Actually i dropped out of school when 16, took my ged when 17 and passed everything besides math, it never bothered me, but you should just graduate and go to college, you're going to be working crappy jobs,double shifts,etc.,noticed fastfood places do pay a decent amount hourly wages these days and certain jobs, if you go to classes you might not even have to work till you're 40 years old,etc..., you can have pizza parties and all kinds of shit, i mean i do that shit to, but still, you must be crazy not to go to school, i have to cook frozen pizza's in my oven my whole life.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CC-
Guess what the fuck happened last night...

My phone wont charge anymore because whoever designed usb ports was a fucking idiot, so i have to take out the battery and charge it in my brother's phone. Last night after I put the battery back in, I was putting the case on. It was dark in my room so I couldn't see and I ended up putting the case on upside down, and the buttons got pressed in such a way that it started a hard reset and wiped my phone. That pissed me off but luckily I got it all set back up without too much loss.

Guess what the fuck happened last night...

My phone wont charge anymore because whoever designed usb ports was a fucking idiot, so i have to take out the battery and charge it in my brother's phone. Last night after I put the battery back in, I was putting the case on. It was dark in my room so I couldn't see and I ended up putting the case on upside down, and the buttons got pressed in such a way that it started a hard reset and wiped my phone. That pissed me off but luckily I got it all set back up without too much loss.
Oh my god I hope you’re ok.

damm you Emily Bronte
Wuthering Heights is responsible for the existence cheezy romance novels and soap operas

Update on my whining and bitching: Got a place in a killer location. Only took 10 interviews.
Random cultural question - from what I've read, most of Germany outside Berlin is super sensitive and judgmental about etiquette / social norms. What's your experience been with that?

Random cultural question - from what I've read, most of Germany outside Berlin is super sensitive and judgmental about etiquette / social norms. What's your experience been with that?

Yeah, pretty much. People don't cross a crosswalk unless they've got a walk signal, even if there's not a car in sight. They also don't eat with their hands, though this is less true with young people, and Döner Kebabs seem an exception to this. I've gone out for drinks and burgers with professors there a few times, and I was the only animal not eating it with a fork and knife, whereas my friends my age are more often inclined to ditch the utensils with burgers (pizza not so much)--this however didn't stop my friends from being horrified had ribs once. And if you do things out of the ordinary, they're not averse from looking at you and maybe speaking up, even if it's something like using the large heating element on the stove when you're using a small pot and a smaller heating element is free.

Oh yeah, and if you ever go, sit down when you pee, unless of course there's a urinal.

And monoxide_dreams joins the esteemed ranks of my ignore list. Only two other people have been worthless enough to make the cut.

Reactions: rms