The Whining and Bitching Thread

My bad, didn't think you'd be complaining about expenses unless you owned. What's so expensive, insurance?

Getting a hotel and more nonperishable food, etc. Fortunately it looks like we aren't getting the winds that were projected as possible so I cancelled the hotel reservation and they aren't charging cancellation fees right now.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
I'm finally starting to feel better from being sick these past few days but I have this really annoying postnasal drip that won't chill the fuck out

1) Fucking cops started sending me parking tickets from April. Who knows how many there will be since then up to now, from stupidly marked zones that nobody understands. Fuck this.
2) Fucking dude cancelled my today's meeting. It was two hour drive, cca two hour meeting and then drive back, so I reserved the entire day for that. Now I'm sitting on a couch feeling useless. Fuck this. People need to understand that setting up a meeting with a person that has to organize the time accordingly is somehow binding. Have some respect ffs.

The special needs coordinator stared at me and took notes for an entire class today, what a bitch. I can act normal and people think I'm cool, but when someone treats me like an autist I will end up acting like one because thats how it makes me feel.

@The Ozzman I don't get bent out of shape, the post count is there for everybody to see, why deny it? The only thing I point out is that it's retarded that anybody would even think post counts are something worth calling someone out over.

This is the ironic hate of the forum thing IMO. It's this attitude where it's like "you like this forum too much, be more begrudging like me" and it's really weird.

I work for myself so my ability to manipulate my time is better than most here who go to school and work a job, I have people working for me who micro-manage my team, so I have a lot of free time wasted sitting on work sites most of the time.

Reactions: Phylactery and Dak
@The Ozzman I don't get bent out of shape, the post count is there for everybody to see, why deny it? The only thing I point out is that it's retarded that anybody would even think post counts are something worth calling someone out over.

This is the ironic hate of the forum thing IMO. It's this attitude where it's like "you like this forum too much, be more begrudging like me" and it's really weird.

I work for myself so my ability to manipulate my time is better than most here who go to school and work a job, I have people working for me who micro-manage my team, so I have a lot of free time wasted sitting on work sites most of the time.

I don't really care. I'm busting balls.