The Whining and Bitching Thread

What do you folks do when your life becomes boring as beans?

I spend my time doing for fun powerlifting .
power-lifting = fun...
i'm sure there's a Lou Ferrigno joke in there somewhere

seriously though
power-lifting for fun really seems just a little bit creepy
me lifting any kind of weights was really just to tone-up/get rid of the flab in my arm and legs, and the sit-ups and cardio was just to get/maintain 6-pack abs, and all of that was really only just to look good naked when i was the naked-guy-entertainment for bachelorette-parties and i haven't even done that in a while
so, now i've gotten way too lazy to have the abs anymore and i've got a just little bit of a beer-belly, but i'm somehow still thin enough that i've weirdly [and recently] suddenly become the best friend of the guy that really hates "fat people"

power-lifting = fun...
i'm sure there's a Lou Ferrigno joke in there somewhere

seriously though
power-lifting for fun really seems just a little bit creepy
me lifting any kind of weights was really just to tone-up/get rid of the flab in my arm and legs, and the sit-ups and cardio was just to get/maintain 6-pack abs, and all of that was really only just to look good naked when i was the naked-guy-entertainment for bachelorette-parties and i haven't even done that in a while
so, now i've gotten way too lazy to have the abs anymore and i've got a just little bit of a beer-belly, but i'm somehow still thin enough that i've weirdly [and recently] suddenly become the best friend of the guy that really hates "fat people"

powerlifting for fun seems creepy...says the weird fuck on a metal forum who posts random and stupid shit.
riiiiight

I have a hard time believing you were the naked-guy-entertainment at any party unless the purpose was to laugh at you

Reactions: CiG
Girlfriend got two. Got her to trade me one for the dex.

Also when we reach Ultra Friends battle me nerd. I'm generally on after 6pm EST but on days off I'm on pretty much all day.
I'd wanted to get into Pokemon for a while now, nostalgic purposes...but can't seem to get around to it. I remember the old GameBoy and GameCube Pokemon games

Only thing I spend my time doing these days for fun is booze/drugs, writing, and powerlifting. And even the last one I had to take a break from due to a car wreck I had in October.
So basically your life revolves around booze and drugs. No surprise you're bored when that's your prerequisite for having fun.

Reactions: CiG
^your av colour schemes made me think that was one person talking to himself.

Girlfriend got two. Got her to trade me one for the dex.

Also when we reach Ultra Friends battle me nerd. I'm generally on after 6pm EST but on days off I'm on pretty much all day.

we probably won't be ultra friends for like a year based on how long it's taking us to send each other gifts lol.

my mum got shiny snorunt and my dad got shiny santa pikachu, both while barely playing. the luck of these cunts i swear to god

powerlifting for fun seems creepy...says the weird fuck on a metal forum who posts random and stupid shit.
riiiiight

I have a hard time believing you were the naked-guy-entertainment at any party unless the purpose was to laugh at you

@zabu of nΩd

the bachelorette parties were women wearing black dresses, they all identified themselves as juggalettes, and the bachelorette parties were usually here
About The Church Dallas
back when everyone was fucking each other on the black leather couches

Reactions: EternalMetal
^your av colour schemes made me think that was one person talking to himself.

we probably won't be ultra friends for like a year based on how long it's taking us to send each other gifts lol.

my mum got shiny snorunt and my dad got shiny santa pikachu, both while barely playing. the luck of these cunts i swear to god
Girlfriend got a shiny Delibird, Snorunt, and a Shinx this event. Im pissed lmao

You're not fucking kidding. At 3pm the official temp from the bureau for me (couple hours east of you) was 43.4 but on my patio out of the direct sunlight it's 46.9 and the wind is picking up, which is not going to help the bushfire up the road.

Just wind and a temp drop or rain as well? We've got a party to go to in an hour or so.

I know there is rain predicted for the weekend but whether we get it or not is another question. We've been under severe weather warnings for the last two days for damaging winds. But if it's only hitting Melbourne now we are three hours from relief.

According to BOM Melb (Olympic Park) has dropped 20 degrees in 40 minutes. Fuck that's a hell of a change.

Didn't his us in the same way. It started about 5:30ish and hammered the crap out of us with red hot winds for about 10 mins. Was still 42 degree when we started the BBQ at 6 and it took two hours to drop 20 degrees. The wind was squally and rough and we were anchoring anything from patio furniture to pool covers. We were being being buzzed by the sky crane, several water bombers and several other aircraft from about 4pm till dark.