The Whining and Bitching Thread

Far enough not to be in threat but close enough to see it yeah. Would have been a prick of a fire to fight when the wind came through lat night.

Glad to hear you’re not too close. The stress of that is crazy. My Mum & Stepfather love on the back of Bunyip state forest and almost got taken out on Black Saturday. Was not a good time.

Reactions: Slammed
Thanks, I believe the fire is Watch and Act all round now, not out but the wind change at 2am helped and they were able to downgrade it.

We were in the heart of the Black Saturday fires too. I grew up about 10ks from where that cunt started the Churchill fire so we were out there defending and helping mates as soon as we got word the fire was running. We watched the western sky turn red from Bunyip then not long after that our day turned to night and everything changed. There is a lot of things you can never unsee in those circumstance and a 30 metre high ball of flame coming over the hill straight at you is one of those things. The week before that one of our farms was under threat of the Darlimurla fires as well. Feb 09 was a hell of a time for this state, the CFA and those involved should forever be immortalised for what they did.

Im sick of dealing with my fucking geometry teacher. Today was like the tenth time I've gotten kicked out of class for no reason. Basically I asked someone how their weekend was and the teacher tells me to get out. He came out about a minute later and just fucking stared at me for an excessive amount of time. Then he started lecturing me and asking me shit like "why are you here?" to which I responded because I need to pass this class to graduate. He should quit complaining because I don't voluntarily choose to take that class. If he thinks I'm so disruptive he should stop telling the principal when I go to the bathroom and dont come back for a half hour.

That was just the beginning of this bullshit. We played some sort of bingo review game where we had to work with partners, and he wouldnt let me work with my partner because I didnt have a sheet of paper out in time. Then I asked a simple question and he said "let me teach my class". Bitch you werent teaching jack shit, all you were doing was confusing everyone.

At the end of class we all stood up to leave a few minutes early and he fucking told me to sit down even though all but two kids were up. I argued with him for a whole fucking minute over this shit and he refused to tell everyone else to sit down until I sat down.

Sorry if I sound like a dick but this teacher is a pathetic fucking asshole

I wouldnt say he blew up at me but most teachers just tell you to keep it down or whatever. I literally just asked a kid about his weekend and got kicked out. Most of my teachers rarely if ever kick people out but he's kicked various kids out on 20 or so separate occasions for talking or asking questions.

He seems to lack the skills necessary for dealing with conflicts so he resorts to trying to make me feel uncomfortable by calling me out and staring at me

I wouldnt say he blew up at me but most teachers just tell you to keep it down or whatever. I literally just asked a kid about his weekend and got kicked out. Most of my teachers rarely if ever kick people out but he's kicked various kids out on 20 or so separate occasions for talking or asking questions.

He seems to lack the skills necessary for dealing with conflicts so he resorts to trying to make me feel uncomfortable by calling me out and staring at me

You should just shut the fuck up in class perhaps? Stop expecting all the teachers in your life to handle you in ways you find comfortable and actually grow up, stop being a lump and people will naturally start treating you better. A good deal of your posts here are about how you have trouble at school, or how teachers mistreat you or how you spend inordinate amounts of time hiding in the school bathrooms.

Won't get much sympathy from me if everything you reveal makes you sound like the problem.

The problem is that he's been kicking out a disproportionately high amount of students compared to other teachers. He seems to have more of a grudge against me than anyone else but im not the only one he's being an asshole to

So you’ve admitted to asking someone during class about how their weekend was, which is completely irrelevant to the lesson and then you’re whining you got punished for it?

Nothing frustrates me more as a teacher than students like you who identify that they’ve done something incorrect but then refuse to accept responsibility and the consequences for it.

If you’re a repeat offender, which it sounds like you are, then you can’t expect this teacher to just deal with you by having a quiet word about it, since clearly that is having no effect on you. You’re wasting time he could be spending with students who want to be there and want some help. He would be doing a disservice to them by keeping you in there!

Reactions: zerostatic
And it's not like this is the 1950's when the kids lived miles apart with no means to easily communicate until school comes around. You have social media out the ass, ask your friend how his weekend was at literally any other time with the convenience of a few finger movements.

Bloody kids today, they are too soft for their own good. In my day being kicked out of geometry wouldn't have been a cause for whining and bitching, it would have been a cause for cheer and celebration.

Convenient finger movements were a bit different in my day too. :p

If we had tech decks (and the internet) I'd have probably spent my days whining and bitching about the geometry teacher stealing my fucking tech deck because I was playing with it in class and it's unfair because the prick teacher just wanted his own collection and he picked on me too much.

Reactions: CiG