The Whining and Bitching Thread

How about you just not be a faggot and do your fucking job? God damnit, you need to be not 12 years old. Leave and then come back when you're older and more mature. THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCH, GTFO.

Thats why I play WoW. But there are some real douches in the game. There were some idiots who have been saying "anal" in the general chat for the past 2 days.

ahaha, I've thought about working in a restaurant when I get tired of my current job. I want to see what it's like and if it sucks as much as people say it does. That and I'll actually get to interact with more people on a regular basis

My girlfriend is a server (while still going to University) and I would never be able to do what she does. Judging by some of her stories, the stupidity of some customer is truly remarkable. I'm glad I've never had to deal with that.

Go get a work permit

Maybe if I find a job that doesn't look to shitty.

My girlfriend is a server (while still going to University) and I would never be able to do what she does. Judging by some of her stories, the stupidity of some customer is truly remarkable. I'm glad I've never had to deal with that.

Which is what the whole point is in sabotaging food. I hate how customers can be complete assholes. Some people just go by the "let them fuck themselves up" approach but I believe they need some shit to happen to them to realize they are a stupid fuck and they need to stop. I've heard stories from my brother and sister who used to work at a coffee place and it amazes me how they let some customers be the way they are. I guess I would understand if I worked at one of those places.

Maybe if I find a job that doesn't look to shitty.

You stupid fuck, you're not even going to be considered for a job unless you get a work permit.

Which is what the whole point is in sabotaging food. I hate how customers can be complete assholes. Some people just go by the "let them fuck themselves up" approach but I believe they need some shit to happen to them to realize they are a stupid fuck and they need to stop. I've heard stories from my brother and sister who used to work at a coffee place and it amazes me how they let some customers be the way they are. I guess I would understand if I worked at one of those places.

By sabotaging food, you're the one being the piece of shit. There are more intelligent ways of doing it (like what sao did)

I work in food service and it's terrible. I hate my job, but I get full time hours, and it's hard getting a new job right now, so I'm willing to keep it. Some of the people I have to deal with are the most moronic assholes ever. I hate the corporate attitude that the customer must always be right, and sometimes I really feel like I'm compromising my morals in allowing these idiots to treat me like shit, but right now, paying my rent is worth more than my pride.

You sound as retarded as many of the people in the stories she has.

edit: @ Ozzman: Yeah, but it didn't seem like they minded being cramped so much. Imo it has to be something that they will notice, but will not make them attack back (like sue and get you fired). Doing shit to their food may not be the best, because it is more for amusement, but I think it is dumb to let someone be a piece of shit.