The Whining and Bitching Thread

Im really not pleased with where I am in life right now. I keep thinking I sould do something about it but its not as easy as it sounds. Im stuck in a bad circle regarding how I feel mentally and I cant find my way out. Its been like this all of 2008 and it really sucks :(

Im really not pleased with where I am in life right now. I keep thinking I sould do something about it but its not as easy as it sounds. Im stuck in a bad circle regarding how I feel mentally and I cant find my way out. Its been like this all of 2008 and it really sucks :(

Sounds like everything went wrong at once for you eh? well this worlds balanced in most ways so it wont stay that way forever.

-PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND LIMITATIONS ON COUPONS. We are having a RIDICULOUS fucking sale on back-to-school supplies, including five-packs of decent mechanical pencils for FIVE FUCKING CENTS. The coupons we use clearly state that there's a limit, because if you could just buy an infinite amount, you'd completely fuck every other customer, not to mention the store's inventory, over. Luckily, this madness ends the 26th, when I won't even be at work to laugh at people trying to use the coupons still. Goddamn people. Also, I hate to stereotype, but a lot of Indian people around here are Jewier than Jews...they constantly try to penny-pinch every last cent and return things or hold off on buying things if they're not exactly in line with what they originally thought. It's annoying as fuck. End slightly racist-seeming rant.
Dude...indians and chinese people are usually far more tight with a buck than Jews. There's nothing racist about it, either - by and large it's true.

Now, if you pointed out that it's because Jews have unfettered access to the accumulated wealth of the world's banks that might have seemed racist.

You completely fail at business strategy. If someone is yelling at you and is not satisfied with what is going on, are you going to deny them service at all? That's just a bad way to do business. Word of mouth advertising is worth a lot more than anything you could put on TV. If she goes and bitches to 10 friends about it, they'll bitch to 10 more friends, etc. In which case, they'll lose business. If you satisfy the customer, they will give you repeat business, which is what you want.

I mean, she was bitching because they couldn't accept her card. How many people are going to have Starbucks cards that go in there? Probably a small percentage of people. When you tell most of the people what Charlie told her, the majority will not throw a fit and will pay with cash or credit or whatever and go on their way (I'd inquire about why the cards aren't accepted, but that's as far as I'd go). You have those few though that will bitch and moan and it's easier to appease those people in the end than it is to turn them away (it's a job for the managers really since they are in charge). If they are making a really huge fucking scene especially.
o rly
I wasn't being serious. I'm not a fucking moron.

You should listen to emo.

But really, I know what you mean. Listen to some fucking Amon Amarth.

How sweet of you to offer, but you're 17 dude. :p

18riteherelol.

I wouldn't sabotage anyone's food because it is stupid

But it happens on teen comedies, therefore it must be both hilarious, and the only logical solution to a problem.

You'd be surprised how bored I am a lot of the time. Which is why I watch daytime tv.

Try masterbating.

Indeed. I can offer you all the pleasures of a 27 year old, with the extreme virility of a sweaty 17 year old boy

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

And woo. I'm bitching because I'm back off the shizzle holiday :(

hmmm is everyone aware that you can get have sex (and get married) at 16 in the UK?

anyway...

I fancy a girl I'm not going to get an opportunity to go and talk to for like a month. Moo

Sounds like everything went wrong at once for you eh? well this worlds balanced in most ways so it wont stay that way forever.

Well it was mostly one thing that went wrong and my mind hasnt been able to let it go. Then some small stuff also seems alot bigger. I should get a new job and I should finish my studies but my mind isnt in the right place right now. I sure hope I will feel better soon. This is the worst I've been and I havent been truly happy through and through for about 6 months now so it better happen soon. Im kinda trying to improve as change doesnt come automaticly but its hard. We'll see what the future brings I guess...

God i HATE working on the weekend and my job might require it in a month or so. I'll either be working Monday Tuesday (Wed Thurs off) Friday Saturday OR Wednesday - Saturday.